shark dining

2d_star_to_the_right

Mouseketeer
We have PS to dine with the sharks as my kids like to say. I was wondering if anyone could give me a heads up on what to expect from this experience.

Do you mean you have a PS at Shark's Underwater Grill? I've eaten there and the food was good, although not outstanding.

Yes- I figured the food was probably nothing to write home about. We are doing it more for our kids who think sharks are very cool. How good is the viewing? Are there any preferences for tables that would give a better view than others?

The second level of tables gives a good view of the tanks, although there are some tables nearly up to the tank window.

I have a slightly different take on the food than Barry. I think it's pretty good.

I have been there a couple of times and I fund the entrees uniformly excellent. The desserts are okay, but beautifully presented. None of the appetizers I've tried have impressed me.

Do you need to make advance reservations (like PS's) for the Sharks underwater grill like you need for many Disney restaurants? If so, what number do you call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter