Sharks Underwater Restaurant

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
Looking for feedback on this restaurant. My DD LOVES sharks. Also, I tried to make a reservation for March 1st but it doesn't add anything to the cart. Do I have to wait until closer to our date? Thanks!

We've eaten here twice, and really enjoyed it. It's small, and every table has a fantastic view. There is a kids' menu. We travel in June, and haven't made a reservation, just walked up, with a very short wait. My husband has gotten the tempura shrimp, and I've had the seafood pasta, one daughter had steak. The other daughter is 21, and a very picky eater. We saw pasta with marinara on the kid's menu. We explained that we'd pay an "adult plate" rate for the pasta, but they actually let her have the kids version at the kids price.

We haven’t been in a few years but I am pretty sure we made reservations a few months in advance. I have family members with food allergies and we have dinner there every trip we love it!

We really enjoyed it, too. We went last September and didn’t need a reservation, but I’d always suggest getting one. Fun atmosphere, good service, and good food. We had eaten there before and returned and we enjoyed it both times.

We really enjoyed it, too. We went last September and didn’t need a reservation, but I’d always suggest getting one. Fun atmosphere, good service, and good food. We had eaten there before and returned and we enjoyed it both times.
We went there and it was great!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!