Sherry E

No, we haven't done her online memorial yet - we keep trying to get it organized and hope to do it soon. I apologize for the delay on this. She has been cremated and we are hoping to get together at some point after Covid to spread her ashes somewhere she would like. We are also still going through her belongings - it took quite a while to get them to her friend in Idaho and there were some difficulties along the way. Thanks so much to all who donated - it helped more than you know.

I'll ask. I haven't seen it either.
No, we haven't done her online memorial yet - we keep trying to get it organized and hope to do it soon. I apologize for the delay on this. She has been cremated and we are hoping to get together at some point after Covid to spread her ashes somewhere she would like. We are also still going through her belongings - it took quite a while to get them to her friend in Idaho and there were some difficulties along the way. Thanks so much to all who donated - it helped more than you know.
Thank you both for the updates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter