"She's a Beaut, Clark"....a new tenament on wheels

I'mDownWithDisney

Mouseketeer
Forgive the "Vacation" reference:), but we bought a gently used 2005 KZ Sportster, triple slide, 37' toy hauler today. I can't wait to bring it home (pending an independent dealer inspection) and start packing our junk in it. I had been wanting to buy one before next summer, and yesterday was my lucky day. The first bit of luck was finding a nearly new Pullrite Superglide for $400, and then I saw this camper for sale. I ended up paying nearly $11,000 below NADA avg price.:banana: It is has been garage kept and hardly used. The local dealer is going to go through it with a fine tooth comb on Friday. The seller agreed to a "no sale" if I wasn't happy after the inspection. This thing is optioned out too....generator, extra slide in the bedroom, extra door, upgraded insulation, fuel station, etc. I just need to find a deal on a golf cart now.

I don't have any pics yet, but here is a link to an 08 that is nearly identical, except for colors and fabrics.

http://www.rv2buy.com/vehicle/displayAd.asp?id=22214

Can't wait to chillax at the Fort now.

Congratulations! Wishing you many magical trips!:wizard:

That is great! Just don't forget to get a long enough stinky slinky so you can empty the sh**ter!!

Awesome!

She is a beaut!

If the deal goes through, please post some photos of the real deal.

And, I will be waiting for that first TR!

TCD

We are camping!

IMAG0023.jpg

The new trailer looks fantastic!!! Isn't just the best feeling to find what you are looking for...and at a bargain price!!

Cathy

Camping Board Lurker (we live too far from FW and haven't been in over 15 years :scared1:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter