She's A Disney Adult and Feeling Artsy, a February 2020 Trip Report (Updated 6/15)

Great photos of the WL - in my opinion it's the prettiest resort. Haven't stayed there in a while - I need to fix that! You had a nice morning in AK. Your DD's first ride on EE must have been quite a thrill for her. So hard to wrap my head around DW being closed - today was our travel day. We rebooked for Sept - counting the days!
We really feel for you. It is strange enough to know that WDW is closed for any of us, but it has to be way worse when you were supposed to be there. We're glad that you were able to reschedule for September. We have had lots of great September trips, and tend to enjoy the low crowds, but who knows how that will shake up now. It will be a great thing to look forward to.

He sounds just like his daddy. ;)
I (Paul) have it way worse than Marshall, fortunately...

So often kids ignore their Disney toys when they get home. It is nice that he still plays with his droid.
Yeah, we expected that they wouldn't be a very long term thing, but so far they have done well.

It is tricky to try to schedule 2 trips in one year. Do you have tentative plans for 2022 yet? That sounds so far away.
We did choose our week for 2021 carefully so that we could move it up another week in 2022 to take advantage of reusing potential passes that we will buy for the 2021 trip. It is crazy how far ahead you wind up planing, which makes unexpected closures like this even crazier.

She looks a little apprehensive. Our grandson wasn't too sure about going on Everest, but he finally decided to ride it and was okay with it. :)
She was scared, but she wanted to do it and wound up really enjoying it.

That must have been a little scary until you found out how it all turned out.
Yeah, it is odd being across the country and out of reach, but it worked out ok.

I had to ride this ride over and over again with my granddaughter when she was 3 years old. The rest of the family was in Dinosaur, which I was happy to skip. She had a meltdown when she found out that she couldn't ride Primevil Whirl and I was grateful that she was too short for the ride.
Funny thing, we were able to ride it later in the trip, actually Melissa, Jon, Allie, and Brandy were, and they didn't care to repeat it. I don't think I missed out on much.

We have had times when we skipped dessert because it would have extended an already long meal.
This is our first time not getting dessert at Yak and Yeti, but it just wasn't worth it. We gave thought to getting in line at the quick service right outside for some, but decided to wait till later in the afternoon for sweets.

I love the Cars bus. :)
So did we, and that's why I went ahead and took pictures of it while we were waiting. I love the variety in the buses now.

Heading out of the park it was too early for a direct bus to Disney Springs. It was kinda warm and the park was busy so we didn't really want to hang out.

We considered stopping at a resort on our way to Disney Springs, but there wasn't anywhere we really wanted to go, so we discussed the option of a Minnie Van. The cost was $35 with a Lyft discount we had, but that took care of all 6 of us.

There was a little bit of a wait, maybe 10 minutes but there was an umbrella out with shade.

The app said 15 minutes, and the van arrived at 3:20. We threw in a car seat for Marshall and were on our way by 3:23.

So I was close. We had our choice of where to drop us off, they can drop off at 4 different spots now. We chose over at the old bus stop by the art and Christmas stores.

It was nice to start from the other end and not have to circle back and forth to the buses. We still remember when the bus stops were at this end.

We walked through the art store and saw some neat stuff. We liked some of the prints that were signed by stars who voice characters.

We talked ourselves out of buying anything, then continued on to Goofy's Candy Company, where we got Allie a Coke Icee.

Marshall picked out some cotton candy which is always a sticky mess but he was happy.

From there we went to the spice store. We have a seasoning mix that we have gotten there for years, and we always enjoy having it at home.

It's called Butchers Rub and it's great on all kinds of stuff. I actually put it on burgers last night, that's why they were so delicious.

And they were. From there we went to the Co Op where Allie made out like a bandit and convinced us to get her a jacket and sunglasses. They were cute though and she still wears them.

She was absolutely adorable. She has gotten a ton of use out of that jacket and she just kills me in the oversize aviators. She's too cool for her britches.

Then Marshall bought himself an RC car at they toy store with his gift card from Grandma and Grandpa. He was pretty excited.

Next up was the World of Disney store, where it was Melissa's turn to find her souvenirs. They had just released some new Loungefly backpacks, but she couldn't decide which color she liked best, so the only logical approach was to get both.

They were both so adorable and we had to have the castle one for obvious reasons, and then the red Mickey ears one just was so cute and since I couldn't find a Dooney I loved I decided I needed both of the backpacks.

It's a good thing I have a supportive husband.

Jon and Brandy had headed to the watch store, and we took our time checking out all of World of Disney.

We found a soft blanket that Melissa absolutely loves too.

Oh the blanket is heaven, it's sooo soft. Allie and I fight over it almost nightly. I win because it's my blanket but you get the idea.

From there we walked all around the other side of Disney Springs where we don't get to shop much. We didn't buy anything of note, but got a good feel for the layout and where everything is.

I think we can finally navigate around without getting lost. At least I can if I'm following Paul.

We got back around to D Luxe burgers at 6:10, and I went to go check on Jon and Brandy at the watch store while Melissa, Allie and Marshall hung out on a bench.

Marshall was running laps around the benches trying not to fall asleep.

At the watch store they were chatting with their favorite sales guy and his manager, and we hated to break up the party but we were getting hungry. They followed me over to D Luxe burger and we got there at 6:50.

I ordered the southern burger to get my pimento cheese fix.

I got a BBQ Bacon burger, and loved it. This is probably my favorite QS restaurant at Disney, which is no surprise since I am a burger guy, but the burgers were great. We also enjoyed the free sauces for the fries. It is a great place.

My favorite sauce was the garlic ranch.

It was yummy. I didn't get any pictures of the food, but I wound up with one of the neat metal tiles and light fixture...

After dinner we were all tired so we made our way to the buses. We got to the bus stop at 7:55, and the WL bus was waiting there. It left at 7:56, and got to WL at 8:10, another excellent trip.

When we got back to the room Paul went down to get Allie's droid, our ornament, and the art we bought from the gift shop.

It was quite a haul, and I felt bad for the people behind me as I waited while they got all my purchases. I barely was able to carry all of it.

After we got the kids in bed we both wanted dessert.

So I headed out for mug refills and a magic cookie bar from Roaring Fork.

This is one of Melissa's favorite Disney desserts, and they still had some so it worked out well.

It was soo good. We decided that we wanted to check out the personalization on our ornament so I took it out of the box. For the first time ever it broke in transit. There was glass everywhere inside the box.

It was a bummer, because the personalization looked so good. We weren't sure we would be going back to Disney Springs, so Melissa called the number on the receipt to see what they could do.

The customer service lady was fantastic. She took my info and I emailed a copy of the reciept and pictures of the broken ornament and she said she would have one sent to our house about 4 weeks after we got home.

That meant that we wouldn't have to worry about carrying it home ourselves.

Update on that, everything has gotten postponed until the parks reopen so we still don't have our ornament. I got an email asking if we wanted a refund or to wait and I chose to wait it out so we'll see what happens when life is normal again.

Yeah, I guess they waited a little longer than the 4 weeks, and by then they were shutting everything down. Oh well, it will be something to look forward to.

After our cokes and dessert we settled in to bed at about 11:00. It was another great Disney day, and we finally felt like we got enough time at Disney Springs.

Another great Disney Day in the books. We really did cover Disney Springs well and we got all our shopping in.

Next up we have a lazy morning followed by a WILD lunch and we're out until Midnight!

Be sure to come back and check it out in our next update.

We hope all of our friends are safe and staying sane.
Things are relatively calm here, our town does not have many cases yet but Toronto ( an hour south of us) is getting hit hard. I've never been so thankful to live in a small town where we can still get outside and be able to go for hikes, bike rides etc. Glad to hear you are all staying safe!
We decided to check out the Contempo Cafe desert case and hit the jackpot.
Contempo Cafe had the best desserts!
It was all excellent, and I really enjoyed how everyone got to try everything. It was a great meal, and had a high end feel to it. The characters were nice too, and the kids enjoyed meeting Snow White and the Dwarves.

Marshall was a little scared to meet the Queen at the end though.

He wasn't excited about Grumpy either but Grumpy worked his magic and we got a cute picture.

Dopey was really funny too, walking into the poles.

I can understand why he was intimidated by the queen. She was very much in character.
Amazing character pics! I love the look on Marshall's face in the Snow White pic. Your dinner sounded really good!
We got back to the dock and said goodbye about 9:00, and Jon and Brandy went to Geyser Point while we took the kids back to the room.

That is hands down the best way to watch fireworks. We've already agreed we need to do it on our next trip again. We all love the private viewing and lack of crowds and great view.

As good as the dinner was, the fireworks cruise was more impressive and for a lower cost. It is really something special.

About 9:45 I went out for a mug refill and saw them at Geyser Point. Then I called Grandpa Jim and chatted while walking around the resort until about 10:30. Then I came back and we were all in bed by 11:00
What a perfect night! The fireworks cruise would be an incredible experience!
It was noticeably less crowded than during our September trips. They brought Allie water and lemon because Allie had complained about feeling sick on her way in. A super attentive manager had noticed, and sent them to our table right away.

We weren't sure what was up with her but she was a little pale and icky. I was incredibly impressed that it was noticed and taken care of right away before we even asked for anything.
Great service! Yak and Yeti is a favourite of ours and we have never been disappointed in our food or service there.
They were both so adorable and we had to have the castle one for obvious reasons, and then the red Mickey ears one just was so cute and since I couldn't find a Dooney I loved I decided I needed both of the backpacks.
You actually saved money with two Loungefly backpacks instead of a Dooney! They are both so cute. :)
After dinner we were all tired so we made our way to the buses. We got to the bus stop at 7:55, and the WL bus was waiting there. It left at 7:56, and got to WL at 8:10, another excellent trip.

When we got back to the room Paul went down to get Allie's droid, our ornament, and the art we bought from the gift shop.

It was quite a haul, and I felt bad for the people behind me as I waited while they got all my purchases. I barely was able to carry all of it.

After we got the kids in bed we both wanted dessert.
Yummy desserts are a great way to end a perfect day.

Another great Disney day! Our last few trips we either haven't made it to DS or it was a short visit. We need to take longer trips for sure. I did extend our Sept trip by one day. Also there is a deal on dining - we added the quick service plan for a minimal amt. We've never done a dining plan so we'll see how it goes. We'll probably still book a few table service meals. For a group of 6 you travel so well together. Looking forward to your next installment!

We live in the Chicago suburbs so we have been social distancing. I am trying to limit my trips to the grocery store to once a week. I figure that if we stay home we won't get sick. :)

It was nice to start from the other end and not have to circle back and forth to the buses. We still remember when the bus stops were at this end.
The POR boat drops off at that end of Disney Springs, too. I know exactly where I am when we start there but I tend to get lost when I get closer to the new bus stop area. Its a good thing that I know where Wolfgang Puck is. :)
She was absolutely adorable. She has gotten a ton of use out of that jacket and she just kills me in the oversize aviators. She's too cool for her britches.
Allie looks very cool and getting closer to being a pre-teen. :)
magic cookie bar from Roaring Fork.
It took me years to try the Magic Cookie bar and finally tried it last year. It is really good and I was glad they sell it at POR, too. :)
Yeah, I guess they waited a little longer than the 4 weeks, and by then they were shutting everything down. Oh well, it will be something to look forward to.
They must have waited more than four weeks since you have been home from Disney much longer than that.

Things are relatively calm here, our town does not have many cases yet but Toronto ( an hour south of us) is getting hit hard. I've never been so thankful to live in a small town where we can still get outside and be able to go for hikes, bike rides etc. Glad to hear you are all staying safe!
Yeah, we are glad to have some space around here. It's been a few weeks since I went more than a few miles from the house, which is odd, but hopefully effective. I am glad that I can work from home and don't have to get packed in with other people.

Contempo Cafe had the best desserts!
Yes they do. We really like eating here, even if just for desserts. We love sitting there and watching monorails go through and people excitedly heading off to fun. It feels like the fun and busy airport/transportation hub of Disney to us.

Amazing character pics! I love the look on Marshall's face in the Snow White pic. Your dinner sounded really good!
The character interaction was really great, and I just wasn't expecting much from it here. We chose it for the location, and wanted to try the new menu, but found it to be a great experience for all of us.

What a perfect night! The fireworks cruise would be an incredible experience!
It is the best add on thing we've ever done at Disney, and while it costs quite a bit it is still a way better value than many other extras we do. We do love it.

Great service! Yak and Yeti is a favourite of ours and we have never been disappointed in our food or service there.
Yes, it is one we love as well. This time they were busy for the amount of staff that they had working, but they still did a good job.

You actually saved money with two Loungefly backpacks instead of a Dooney! They are both so cute. :)
Exactly, that was the logic Melissa used, and the backpacks are super handy and pretty darn cute.

Yummy desserts are a great way to end a perfect day.
Yeah, we enjoy finishing the day with a treat at the resort. It goes well with a mug refill...

Another great Disney day! Our last few trips we either haven't made it to DS or it was a short visit. We need to take longer trips for sure.

It was a great day, and nice to have a slower pace than some of the earlier ones. We do tend to slow down a bit as the trip goes on, but that works well for everyone.

I did extend our Sept trip by one day. Also there is a deal on
dining - we added the quick service plan for a minimal amt. We've never done a dining plan so we'll see how it goes. We'll probably still book a few table service meals.

That sounds neat. We considered the QS dining plan because we do tend to do quite a few QS meals, and some can be pretty spendy. It also gets you snack credits, which are the one thing we miss most from the dining plan. We know that logically we can buy the snacks and come out money ahead, but there was still something cool about maximizing snack credits, and not having to spend cash (or credit or gift cards) at Food and Wine booths.

For a group of 6 you travel so well together. Looking forward to your next installment!
We do get along very well. The key with the bigger groups is to let people do their own thing. We share one key ADR and any big events for the day, but everyone can go do what they want, and make it their own vacation.

We live in the Chicago suburbs so we have been social distancing. I am trying to limit my trips to the grocery store to once a week. I figure that if we stay home we won't get sick. :)
That sounds liek a good plan. I haven't been more than a couple miles from the house in weeks, and i miss seeing other people, but we are doing what we can virtually. Allie's dance studio is doing online classes, so she gets to see her friends there and the instructors can see her, which is pretty neat and the highlight of many days for her.

The POR boat drops off at that end of Disney Springs, too. I know exactly where I am when we start there but I tend to get lost when I get closer to the new bus stop area. Its a good thing that I know where Wolfgang Puck is. :)
Yes, they moved the POR boat to that dock right before our POR stay when Allie turned 5. It was awesome, and made for nice easy access to Wolfgang Puck, which we took full advantage of.

Allie looks very cool and getting closer to being a pre-teen. :)
She is growing up, it is crazy!

It took me years to try the Magic Cookie bar and finally tried it last year. It is really good and I was glad they sell it at POR, too. :)
Yeah, I think I discovered it at POR too, and Melissa has since started making them at home, but it is nice to get them at WL. We also used to enjoy the big brownies they had at Roaring fork, but they have since been replaced by the smaller Mickey shaped ones. The magic cookie bar makes a good substitute though.

They must have waited more than four weeks since you have been home from Disney much longer than that.
Yeah, that's what I thought and I was (and still am) slightly annoyed that it took so long, but last week was just 6 weeks from our trip, so it isn't as bad as it first seemed. I think it is just part of this March feeling like it was a few years long...

Hey all you cool cats and kittens... oh sorry, we too got sucked into the Tiger King on Netflix. What a train wreck that was.

Lol, it did take our minds off of everything else for a bit... While we have been stuck at home, it gave us a chance to work on creating a "Disney Wall" in our living room.

This wall needed some work and so after we got it all spiffied up we decided that we'd gather all of our Disney art and display it there.

Since I am working from home, it is really nice to be able to look up and see a bunch of Disney stuff.

It helps make room for pictures of the kids in other places in the house.

Lol, that's true, some had gotten put away since we had Disney pictures we wanted to display.

I think it came out wonderful and I've already got ideas for new pieces to add to the collection.

Yes, and we have one more cool piece coming. I have wanted a WL coat rack since I first saw them on eBay after the Copper Creek conversion, and we finally ordered one.

It's going to be perfect. I can't wait until it comes in and we can put it on the wall.

If we can't go to Disney for a bit, it is nice to have a reminder of Disney and our great trips right here in the living room.

Now I just have to resist buying that dang Lego Castle....

That might be tough. If only there were somewhere we could still get it with an AP discount... Oh well, it's probably best, we don't really have room for it anyway. It would be so cool though.

Anyway, we hope all of you are staying safe and healthy, and are looking forward to when you can return to WDW soon. For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, WDW president Josh Damaro had a great Instagram post about the flag still being raised over WDW at:
Stay tuned for an update soon, I have to sift through some pictures.

I love your Disney wall. Its nice to remember the "old days" and all the fun of being at Disney. :)

Yes, and we have one more cool piece coming. I have wanted a WL coat rack since I first saw them on eBay after the Copper Creek conversion, and we finally ordered one.
I love that coat rack. It will really come in handy. We have a "plain one" at our house that is nowhere as nice as one from WL.
Now I just have to resist buying that dang Lego Castle....
That would be a fun project right now. :)

I love your Disney wall. Its nice to remember the "old days" and all the fun of being at Disney. :)
Yes, we love it. It is right inside the front door and somewhere I can see from my work at home "desk" at the dining room table. It is great to finally have everything together and framed where we can see it.

I love that coat rack. It will really come in handy. We have a "plain one" at our house that is nowhere as nice as one from WL.
Yeah, it will be neat to have part of WL for our own house. The tracking says it will be here Friday, and we're excited.

That would be a fun project right now. :)
it really would, but we can't justify the cost. Instead we are spending what extra we have on home improvement projects, and our bathroom is going to be next...

I love your Disney art wall!
Thanks! We love it too.

Hope you're all safe and healthy.
We are doing our best, and have been pretty fortunate so far. Like everyone we are concerned about economic impacts, but at least we are doing well for the short term, and planning for Disney trips helps keep us optimistic.

I slept relatively late and stayed in bed till 6:30, then got up and ready to go out. This time Marshall heard me getting ready and wanted to come too, so I got him dressed and took him with me. He happily followed me around in the lobby, and we stopped so he could say hi to his "buddy", the Indian from the painting on the floor we were on last trip.

Tuesday is the day I process payroll so I had to do some work in the morning. With the time difference that makes it late in Florida so we had a bit of a lazy morning.

It was a hazy foggy morning, and we took a boat to go check out Fort Wilderness.

We had boat captain Bob, who we remembered from his countdown until his shoes will be on the shoe tree. He's down to under two years now!

We saw that the beach is closed now, and were worried about the playground.

Fortunately we saw they built a brand new playground in the center of the path between the store and Trail's End.

Marshall played there for a long time, then we went and got some more pictures of the Reflections construction

I'm pretty sure I was still snoozin.

We headed back to the boat about 9:00, then got to WL as the fog cleared, and got some much prettier pictures.

We saw they were using the larger boats from the pirate cruise for the MK trip, which was new to us.

We picked up breakfast from Roaring Fork on the way back to the room, and when we got there at 9:30 everyone was up working on their computers.

Luckily I've set things up great at work and have a fantastic assistant so everything at work went smoothly. Breakfast was yummy, I really love their cheddar biscuits.

We got packed up and left the room at 10:34, then got down to the boat dock at 10:45.

I was super excited that we got to ride the Calm Seas, one of the mid sized pirate cruise boats. These are bigger than the usual Blue Flag boats, but smaller than the big enclosed cabin boats that make the run to MK. You do have steps to get on, but there is a Handicapped accessible area at the back. Since nobody was up there, I got to ride there and got some nice pictures on the way to MK.

He was really geeking out on being able to ride it. I think they're a nice transportation boat, nice and roomy.

We got to MK at 11:10, and saw that Haunted Mansion had a 55 minute wait. Instead we turned toward tomorrowland and the People Mover.

Even People Mover had a little bit of a wait, it turns out the conveyor belt thing you ride up was being worked on so they only had one side open. Which meant they couldn't turn it on and they had people walking up and down on the same belt. It was really cramped to do it that way.

While we were waiting to walk up the belt, we saw that a duck had laid her eggs in the planter at the bottom.

The cast members were talking about having the duck people come and move her nest out of the bushes so she didn't get too protective over her nest.

People mover was fun as usual and this time no one turned on their flashlight in the dark parts.

We got some cool pictures of the Tron construction. We thought it might be finished for our next trip, but now we aren't so sure. Time will tell, and it will be neat when it is finished.

It sure looks like a fun rollercoaster, the lines are beautiful. I'm excited to see it be done.

After our brief time on the People Mover, we made our way out of the park. It was pretty crowded, and we had lunch reservations to head towards. We got to the AKL bus stop at 12:09, and a bus came at 12:24.

We got to Kidani at 12:43, then hopped off the bus and checked out the resort.

We were headed to Sanaa for lunch. I was really excited about this lunch. It was nice to be a little early so we could check out the lobby and the outside savannah area before lunch.

We enjoyed walking around and seeing the animals. The kids got a kick out of it too.

Then we went downstairs and were happy to see that the construction fencing was gone and we would have a good view of animals from Sanaa.

Check out the details of our great lunch in the next update...

This time Marshall heard me getting ready and wanted to come too, so I got him dressed and took him with me.
t was a hazy foggy morning, and we took a boat to go check out Fort Wilderness.
Did you decide to go to FT Wilderness when Marshall joined you, a last minute decision? He really enjoyed the playground. :)
You were able to get some good construction pictures. Disney does a good job of hiding construction.
We saw they were using the larger boats from the pirate cruise for the MK trip, which was new to us.
We rode this boat once or twice when we were there. They might as well use these larger boats, since they probably sit idle for most of the day.
The cast members were talking about having the duck people come and move her nest out of the bushes so she didn't get too protective over her nest.
It is an odd place for a nest, since there isn't any water nearby.
Then we went downstairs and were happy to see that the construction fencing was gone and we would have a good view of animals from Sanaa.
We went to AKL in December and the fences were rather depressing. It is nice that they were finally down. :)

Love your art wall - it's Disney but subtle. A relaxing morning. Nice you could take a side trip to Ft. Wilderness. Our first few trips we stayed in "cabins" there. So, it's a sentimental favorite. Hope you have a great lunch!

Did you decide to go to FT Wilderness when Marshall joined you, a last minute decision? He really enjoyed the playground. :)
You were able to get some good construction pictures. Disney does a good job of hiding construction.
I had wanted to go over there, but I figured I would go by myself to check on the playground first. It worked out that he was up though, because I knew he’d at least like the boat ride.
The construction was pretty well hidden. I had to go out of my way and shoot through a fence, but it sure will look different once it is finally done.

We rode this boat once or twice when we were there. They might as well use these larger boats, since they probably sit idle for most of the day.
Later in the trip I got to talk to a boat captain about them some more. The boats are owned by the entertainment division, not the transportation division, But they are driven by operators from transportation. They had one of the big boats out of service, so they agreed to let them use the other boats for a while.

It is an odd place for a nest, since there isn't any water nearby.
That’s true, and I doubt they were there much longer.

We went to AKL in December and the fences were rather depressing. It is nice that they were finally down. :)
We hadn’t heard whether they would be down or not, so it was a nice surprise.
Love your art wall - it's Disney but subtle. A relaxing morning. Nice you could take a side trip to Ft. Wilderness. Our first few trips we stayed in "cabins" there. So, it's a sentimental favorite. Hope you have a great lunch!
Yeah, we have collected Disney artwork that we liked for a while, and especially Larry Dotson’s resort prints. Some sat on the shelf for a few years, then we started putting them up, then we decided to put them right in the living room. We all love it.
My first trip was to Fort Wilderness when I was six years old. It is always a fun part of our trips, and is a nice quiet contrast to the busy parks.

What a great report! I'm late to the party, but plan to follow you two the rest of the way!
Welcome! We are glad you found us, and joined in. If you get bored in the mean time you can catch up on old reports, but we will be making headway with this one as working at home with the kids permits. It is fun to re-live the trip for all of us.

It looks really good there. And the horns above the door fit with the theme. :)
We love how it all came together. The coat hooks are in great shape, and we are so glad we got them.

Hi Melissa, Hi Paul,

I’m normally just a lurker but I have read every single one of your trips reports. They bring me so much joy. The way that the two of you write them together is adorable. I started reading them because Marshall was little and I wanted to hear how difficult it was to bring a toddler to the parks. I kept reading them because of the excellent photography and retelling of your trips.

Seeing your friendship with Jon and Brandy is so special. That is truly unique to have friends that you can consistently travel with. Not to mention the added benefit of having extra people on hand to help with kids. Also Melissa, you are a gifted seamstress. I hope In a couple of years, when we take my now 14 month old, that she is as nicely kitted out as Allie was at that age.

Thank you for continuing to post and share during this trying time. I read this entire thread over the course of two days. It brought me so much joy. I know there are other lurkers out there who feel the same way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter