Shipping from TDR

cupcakecate

Earning My Ears
Hello! I have a trip to Tokyo planned in the Fall where we plan to spend the last three days in TDR. My concern is that I will get carried away shopping. I saw that the resorts offer home shipping so my question is: does this shipping include the United States? Has anyone done this before? Any and all feedback is appreciated!

I have only used it within Japan, to ship gifts in park packaging. I have never personally used it to send things back to the US, but I know you can do it. It's very reliable, but it's pretty expensive & they usually don't accept anything too fragile.

I looked into it while I was there. The good news is that they also sell two sizes of boxes, both fairly large. The bad news is that the chart the cast member showed me was in yen and in a format that I couldn't decipher. His English was limited, my Japanese non-existent and I though about going back later in hopes of a different cast member but never did. I agree with poster above, I don't think it's cheap. I had taken a few older clothing items that I planned to ditch if I needed space, and that's what I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter