>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

I'm doing an 8-night solo trip the first week of September, staying at PO:FQ. I was considering doing an order through some service, mainly for bottled water and probably a few other items to fill out the minimum order requirement. But I'm hearing now that many of the resorts are selling flats of bottled water onsite. If that's true, I'm wondering if I'm better off just doing that instead. Can anyone confirm this for PO:FQ and how much it costs?

I'm doing an 8-night solo trip the first week of September, staying at PO:FQ. I was considering doing an order through some service, mainly for bottled water and probably a few other items to fill out the minimum order requirement. But I'm hearing now that many of the resorts are selling flats of bottled water onsite. If that's true, I'm wondering if I'm better off just doing that instead. Can anyone confirm this for PO:FQ and how much it costs?

Yes, POFQ sells them and they are $6.99 for twenty-four 12oz bottles of Dasani.

For people staying at AoA: we are very picky about water but were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the water coming out of the refill stations at AoA. After 20+ hours of travelling we dreaded having to go to the Speedway by Disney Springs to get water but went anyway, only to find out that there was no sane way to get the water from Speedway to the temporary bus stop. The new part of Disney Springs wasn't open for a few more days and we didn't have the courage to carry the water all the way around the construction area. So we gave up and headed back to AoA only to find out that the free water was pretty good. We filled water bottles every night and put them in the fridge to take with us the next morning. It worked out great and saved us some time and $ :).

Just as a quick heads up... Having just come back from 2 weeks, 1 week at WLV and 1 weeks at the Poly, just be aware that if you use 'Prime Now' and have things delivered at a set time i.e. within an hour or two, they will get to the hotel in that time but they will not be processed in that time. I made 2 'emergency' purchases using Prime Now and had to wait until the 'runner' had them logged into the back office. This took 5hrs on one day and almost an entire day on another. Also make sure the delivery driver makes it known the package from Prime Now is a product and NOT produce. Prime Now equipment is delivered in grocery style paper bags and as such my external hard drive was mistaken for food and kept at bell services! Luckily it wasn't in the freezer lol...

Just something to bare in mind..

Just a reminder about the purpose of this thread, and the rules:

This is a FAQ thread. It's not like other threads on the board, in that it's very specifically focused on one thing: questions and answers about the mechanics of shipping packages to and from your resort. It's not a general chat thread to discuss vacation/celebration plans, or announce that you've shipped a package, or talk about anything but shipping. You're welcome to start a thread on the Resorts board to talk about that stuff.

These FAQ threads get very long and unwieldy even when they stay on topic, so anything OT gets deleted.

Amazon would not recognize the resort address when I entered it at checkout. It said it was invalid. I realized that if I went to the main menu for my account and then to add address, I could add it there. It still said invalid at first but then when I tried again it accepted it. I was then able to check out.
After searching on here I saw a few others have a problem entering the address in Amazon so just wanted to post a resolution to that.

Is there any rule for selecting which package must be collected at front desk and which ones are delivered in your room? We are staying on Art of Animation.
I'm buying car seats for my kids. I'm gonna collect the car at MCO while they take DME to resort.

When we stayed at Old Key west 3 weeks ago, we were charged $5 for a small Amazon prime package.

Has anyone ever shipped from the Dolphin business center on a weekend? I am heading from Disney to Europe on vacation and don't need to haul my shorts, etc... around Europe! I am staying at the Dolphin and don't plan to have a car so shipping it out on Saturday afternoon seems the most reasonable approach.

Thanks!

I don't live in the US so I'm not sure what shipping times are like. When should I order something from the Disney Store so that it's waiting for me on Black Friday at Port Orleans French Quarter?

I don't live in the US so I'm not sure what shipping times are like. When should I order something from the Disney Store so that it's waiting for me on Black Friday at Port Orleans French Quarter?

It doesn't matter if it arrives a bit before you (make sure you add your arrival date to the address label) so maybe up to 10 working days in advance of your arrival date.

Andre

I would recommend paying for express shipping with Disney Store, because it took them a full month to complete our order last year. We had ordered two weeks before arrival and they shipped in many different shipments in the most inefficient way possible. It was a big mess and we spent hours on the phone trying to get them to send the remaining items (majority of the order!) when they still hadn't shipped 5 days before we were flying home, including a weekend. They actually shipped a Chip mug from a warehouse in Anaheim to our resort in Disney World using ground shipping that took more than a week o_O. They could sure use some lean/six sigma black belts.

Moral of the story: order early, pay for express, and take into account that they may ship items one or two at a time leading to multiple $5 charges at the resort.

I was planning on ordering from Amazon Prime Now for our trip starting Saturday. I was going to order diapers, water, some snacks for my kids, etc. If I indicate that I want it left at bell services, will they do that? With the $5 fee - I'm torn on what to do at this point.

I was planning on ordering from Amazon Prime Now for our trip starting Saturday. I was going to order diapers, water, some snacks for my kids, etc. If I indicate that I want it left at bell services, will they do that? With the $5 fee - I'm torn on what to do at this point.
They usually do not charge for Prime Now bc it is considered a grocery service. However, I just made sure to address it to be left at Bell Services when I ordered in June.

They usually do not charge for Prime Now bc it is considered a grocery service. However, I just made sure to address it to be left at Bell Services when I ordered in June.
thanks! that's what I'm planning to do. You have put me at ease!

So we are leaving on Monday and I have prepared an Amazon Prime now package (snacks and goodies) per the information found here. We have a 2hr flight and the plan is to place the order just before we take off with instruction to leave it at bell services. We are staying at a Star resort. I'll post the results. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter