Shirt Report

stenogoddess

DIS Veteran
Here are our shirts from our WDW trip. Many thanks to Pamela and Kate for the name shirts and also to all the other DDA whose ideas I borrowed for shirts but I didn't write down where they came from. If you see your shirt, please tell me so I can say thanks! I didn't get pictures like I wanted to of all the shirts because I was sick as a dog the entire time (feel free to pity me) and my brain wasn't working as it should be. Cold medicine is fun! :rotfl: The one I really miss is Pamela made a great evil name design for my stepmother that I put on a tote bag, which first day out the kids dropped a Coke on it. I should have snapped a picture before it got thrown out, but I just forgot. Also, Kate made a great name shirt for my sister Jacquie but she didn't come at the last second so I don't have a picture of that one either. But they were all great and I really appreciate the help and I hope y'all enjoy the pictures as much as I do when I look at other people's.

The kids in their name shirts!
WDW2006096.jpg

My husband in our MK fireworks shirt. I have one on that matches.
WDW2006109.jpg

Stepmother in her Evil Queen shirt
WDW2006015.jpg

Little sis in her Epcot shirt. Her brother wore a matching one to help me keep up with them!
WDW2006014.jpg

Animal Kingdom shirt that they wore jackets over so no one got to see them. Oh, well! They still came out great. The bright blue shirt really popped it out. I don't think you can see that too well in the picture but bright blue is the way to go with that design.
WDW2006009.jpg

shirts. Do you happen to know or can you give me the designer's email? Thanks...I made name shirts but never found a font I 'loved', this would be great...I'll use it on our next trip! ;o) So now I have to plan a trip so I can have new shirts! LOL.
Trish

Oh those shirts are so great, do you think you could teach me how to do it??

TnTWalter said:
shirts. Do you happen to know or can you give me the designer's email? Thanks...I made name shirts but never found a font I 'loved', this would be great...I'll use it on our next trip! ;o) So now I have to plan a trip so I can have new shirts! LOL.
Trish

This is the link to the name designer's site. I got it from the main thread for here by Baloo. http://photobucket.com/albums/a301/pdarrah/. Hopefully she can help you. I really LOVE how the ones she made for me came out.

I love the mickey fireworks one, could you tell me where you got that image? Thanks so much!

YOUR SHIRTS turned out beautiful. It is really addictive. I've made so many, I haven't worn all of them yet.

bskaak said:
I love the mickey fireworks one, could you tell me where you got that image? Thanks so much!

I would love to tell you directly, but I can't. I was hopeing some of the people that designed would say which ones they did because I can't remember. What I did was go through all the designers listed in the main thread here by Baloo. I went to each of their sites and went through them and saved the ones I liked. I did them all at once and that's why I can't remember who did what. It's really fun looking at all the designs though so it's not a big chore to poke through each site. I hope you find it! :teeth:

that's my AK shirt! It looks great on the blue. Glad you had a great trip. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

I remember when the firworks one was first posted.. But for the life of me i can't remember who did it..

I did have it on my harddrive though.. was one of the first shirts i made..

So posting up the pic incase you want it.. if anyone remember who did it post it up please!

Was called "Wishes Come True"

wishescometrue.jpg

Ahhh! Thanks..

I looked through her site..but didn't find it..hehe

She had it under "rides-attractions-parks"

Thanks for the AK design, Triplefigs. I LOVED it and was so bummed that jackets covered it up all day. Oh, well, can't complain about the weather. At least it wasn't 100.

And thanks again Kate! I should have known I would have anothe of your designs! :teeth:

stenogoddess said:
Thanks for the AK design, Triplefigs. I LOVED it and was so bummed that jackets covered it up all day. Oh, well, can't complain about the weather. At least it wasn't 100.

And thanks again Kate! I should have known I would have anothe of your designs! :teeth:

We had to wear jackets in December too and covered up a lot of my designs. Oh, well! I agree about the weather. I was happy to be cool and comfy for once!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter