Shop Disney

They do ship to Canada, but certain items will not ship which is why you're getting that message. FYI though, shipping is very expensive, then you're paying the exchange, possibly duty and brokerage fee. In the end, most things are not worth the final price you pay.

They do ship to Canada, but certain items will not ship which is why you're getting that message. FYI though, shipping is very expensive, then you're paying the exchange, possibly duty and brokerage fee. In the end, most things are not worth the final price you pay.

Ahh so the free shipping over $75 doesn't apply then I'm guessing?

Just as an example. I purchased a HM MB a couple years ago that cost $27.99 US and by the time I paid exchange, shipping and brokerage/duty fees it cost me $80 CDN. Most expensive MB I own 😂. I use a post office in NF, NY however everything is stored there until they reopen the bloody border.

I did an order with the DVC discount and 4 of the items weren't allowed for international shipping. Some made sense like the waffle maker and magic band but others were a t-shirt and a stuffed animal. We ordered it to our friend who lives in Orlando and will get them from her when we go at New year's or we may pay to have her ship all of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter