Shopkick

TheSouthernBelle

DIS Veteran
Anyone on here use it? I've been using it for a few years and I always redeem for the Starbucks GC. When you view the Starbucks GC there's denominations, well I was going to change my GC redeemed to walmart or perhaps another store and they don't list dollar denominations, anyone have any idea how you find that out? I checked online and didn't see anything there or in the app.

Anyone on here use it? I've been using it for a few years and I always redeem for the Starbucks GC. When you view the Starbucks GC there's denominations, well I was going to change my GC redeemed to walmart or perhaps another store and they don't list dollar denominations, anyone have any idea how you find that out? I checked online and didn't see anything there or in the app.

Lots of us here use Shopkicks. It's one of my favorite apps. They now have Disney gift cards so that's cool!

As far as denominations, under the Rewards tab, click the Walmart Card and there should be little buttons that display amounts. The ones you have enough kicks for will be darker colored; the ones you haven't enough points for will be lighter. So you can save your kicks till you have enough for $25 or cash out at $2 or $5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter