Should I get 2 or 3 day pass during Thanksgiving?

RMD

Earning My Ears
Just catching up on some of the changes about FOTL. I too have booked my vacation in February for Thanksgiving (Nov.) with the understanding about FOTL. Somewhat disappointed. Here's my ?, because of this new info. should I only get a 2 day pass or stay with a 3 day pass? We are DH, DW, DD (11) and DS (8). We very much like thrill rides. I thought maybe do 1 day Sea World instead. Unless Sea World will be full that particular weekend also. I know Thanksgiving will be busy, so should we stay with 3 day pass to get everything in. We are staying at HRH. I would appreciate everyones input. Thanks in advance.:pinkbounc

with your discover card(i think) you can buy 2 days and get 1 free! eww ahh... any way if no you can always go to sea world. btw if your staying onsite i would really do 3 days- NO WAIT!!! i would be in paradice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter