Should I keep my California Grill dinner reservation?

OliviaBuie261

Earning My Ears
I was hoping for an ‘Ohana dinner reservation on my arrival day when I go in December. Although, I was on the site at 6am sharp, ‘Ohana dinner for that night was gone so I picked up a California Grill dinner instead. I’m wondering if I should keep my California Grill res even if an ‘Ohana becomes available(I was able to snag an ‘Ohana breakfast later on in my trip). I have never dined at either of these restaurants and was hoping to not have more than one 2 TS credit meals, because I already have a BOG dinner. If California Grill is worth it I might keep it! Thoughts?

CG is fabulous!! Keep it! Watch the fireworks from the balcony! If your reservation is not during the show, keep your receipt and you can go back up to watch. Have a great trip!

Spending two credits for a $55 adult meal for the Prix Fixe dinner at BOG is a pretty bad value on the dining plan. I would keep California Grill and just pay out of pocket for BOG if you are keeping it. An entree alone at California Grill can run you $55 or more, so it's a much better value with your dining plan credits than is BOG.

Definitely keep CG!! Everything there is fabulous. Better quality and more consistency than O'hana, which can be hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter