Show Your Face!!

I'm from Canada (currently live in Ottawa, but was a West coast girl before). I'm 49. Here is me and hubby at an April Wine concert.View attachment 432891
Me and my kid at Disneyland's 50th Anniversary (well, in December 2005, not the actual anniversary).View attachment 432892
Great to see you guys, Chickinvic. Going to celebrate your 50th in WDW?
You look more like sisters than mother and daughter!
Agreed, mac.

Great to see you guys, Chickinvic. Going to celebrate your 50th in WDW?
Agreed, mac.

Yes we are. In November we'll be going to WDW to celebrate hubby's 50th, and mine will be next June. I'm thinking we will go in May. 50!!! Where did the time go? I was just 20...

You've kept that beard neat all these years later, Frank. Great picture. The kids have to be about 40 now. Time flies.

Thanks... My daughter turns 40 next month and my son just turned 40...… My beard is just a touch lighter then it was... LOL... That was our first year there, and have been back every year since... Thanks for comment...

Good pictures there, Atlas. What is that trophy for? After 35 years, do you still like Coke?

1: I don't know what the trophy's for. It was won by the man sitting next to me.
2: I still like Coke, but these days I drink mostly Pepsi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!