Shuttle to Busch Gardens

ilanakan

DIS Veteran
We're planning a vacation Jan 2019, and staying at a Sea World hotel. I understand there's a free shuttle to Busch Gardens. Any idea how long the ride is from Sea World pickup point to the park? I read that it's possible to arrive as late as 11:00. The park closes at that time at 17:00 as far as I know. Is it worth it, to come to Busch Gardens for such a short day?

https://secure.mearstransportation.com/mearsexpress/buschgardens.asp

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
  • Shuttle is FREE with any paid Busch Gardens ticket.
  • Passengers are responsible for transportation to and from the designated pickup and dropoff locations in and around the Orlando area. Mears Taxi services are available at a minimal charge by calling (407) 422-2222.
  • Arrival time at Busch Gardens is subject to change: could be as late as 11:30 a.m.
  • Departure time from Busch Gardens depends on park closing time. Please call the number below for exact departure time.
  • # of stops for each shuttle are not determined until day of trip. Your shuttle could potentially have a maximum of 3 stops on the route.
  • For additional information please call 1-800-221-1339.

Does anyone know if it would be an issue if I brought my bags with me? I'm taking a cruise out of Tampa a day after I'm planning on going to Busch but my Orlando friend has to work that day so I was thinking about taking the shuttle and renting a locker.

If no one can give you an answer RAPstar, contact BG and see if you can work with their guest services to hold your luggage the day you are in the park.

I've seen guest services/lost and found, hold luggage before for a UO park guest.

Once I saw a man have lost and found hold onto his guitar for the day while he did the UO park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter