Silver Lake Resort 3 bedroom

blakefamily

Mouseketeer
Looking at exchange with RCI - 3bedroom at Silver Lake is an option. one says sleeps 10, one says 12. Does anyone have input, room pics or layouts? Would be 2 families traveling . 4 adults. 1 teen and 2 young boys. thanks for your help

I took a quick look and was surprised to actually see availability for 3BR units. They are generally a unicorn find as they are all lock-offunits andd are worth much more trading power when deposited as separate 1- and 2-bedroom units. Unusual for owners to be depositing 3BR.

Anyway, the sleeps 12 (which is what we own) are larger units in the earlier built units at the resort. They are end units in the 400-700 buildings. There aren't a lot of these. I think (not positive) that the sleeps 10 are in the more recent 1000-1800 buildings. You can find a resort map on TUG (tug2.com) There is also a floor plan for the A/B (sleeps 10) lockoff units. Personally I would take the sleeps 10 in the newer buildings, as they have elevators but the parking is pretty cramped around those buildings.

Link to images: https://tug2.com/resorts/resort/Silver-Lake-Resort/resort-images
You can browse most of the information on resorts without a site membership.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter