Single accommodation on Disneyland trips?

I would not worry about that. I've rarely felt any sort of awkwardness as a solo on an ABD. For the most part, people are very accepting and inclusive of solos. The Adventure Guides really work to make sure everyone is included. I've done 10 ABDs as a solo, and only felt awkward a couple of times (and that would be isolated times during a trip, not the entire trip.) Mostly it's around OYO meals, where folks just seem to all already have other plans. But I have no problems eating by myself, so it's really not a problem!

Sayhello
Thank you! That makes me even more excited.

I would not worry about that. I've rarely felt any sort of awkwardness as a solo on an ABD. For the most part, people are very accepting and inclusive of solos. The Adventure Guides really work to make sure everyone is included. I've done 10 ABDs as a solo, and only felt awkward a couple of times (and that would be isolated times during a trip, not the entire trip.) Mostly it's around OYO meals, where folks just seem to all already have other plans. But I have no problems eating by myself, so it's really not a problem!

Sayhello
I agree. I did an Italy/Swiss ABD with my sister no problems. I then did the Rhine food and wine last year solo. I made some friends, and occasional did solo stuff. But most of the time you're with a group. People on ABD's are really good about including solo travelers to for OYO time I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!