Single and 26

Duckieluckey

Mouseketeer
We are talking about a "Family Reunion Cruise." One consideration is that I have a single, 26 year old daughter. From what I observed on the cruise that my wife and I took, a Disney cruise is not what you would call a "Target rich environment" for a single 26 year old. Maybe some other type of cruise would be more appropriate.

My first cruise with DCL was when I was 26 and single. Now I also have a daughter, so it was nice to have some me time by myself. There were lots of things to do to having an adult only pool and all the adult things to do without kids around. I would recommend looking at the old navigators to see if anything interests you. Barb and Tony have some for all the different DCL cruises. www.castawayclub.com

Hi
I'm single and 26 and the Aug 9 cruise will be my 4th on Disney with my family. I've always enjoyed myself. Last year a friend came with me and this year I will be doing the same. I have always enjoyed myself on Disney- even without a friend along, I always find plenty to do with all of the different adult activities. I would also recomend looking at old Navigators to check out the type of activities available.

Are you trying to plan a family reunion with a lot of kids? Or are you trying to find a husband for your daughter? ;)

While you certainly could look at other options and cruises, I think DCL has more to offer just about everyone than any of the other lines. I don't think you'll ever find the perfect venue for everyone, but IMHO DCL is about as close as it gets in terms of something for everyone.

Anne

Hi Duckieluckey.

From what I observed on the cruise that my wife and I took, a Disney cruise is not what you would call a "Target rich environment" for a single 26 year old.

I can only answer your question with another question in line with what Anne just posted above: what kind of a "Target" are you referring to? There are enough activities to please the most discriminating 26-year old. However, in terms of looking for a husband, she might be better off registering with match.com and going on one of their singles-sponsored cruises...

However, in terms of looking for a husband, she might be better off registering with match.com and going on one of their singles-sponsored cruises...

BD, so now I know what my problem is, but do they have a kid's club on those single cruises! :p

Hi Suzanne.

do they have a kid's club on those single cruises!

Absolutely! In fact, they even have a Rent-A-Kid Center (aka Excuses Unlimited). Whenever you meet a jerk, you can press a silent alarm and the Center will page you to come and get your disruptive kid. Quite effective from what I've heard...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter