Single day Memory maker

dachsie

DIS Veteran
How does the single day memory maker work? If you get ride photos and such on days you dont want MM, how do they know which day you want the MM? I dont want to get the full thing with masks, but would like to get one day at MK. TIA.

Following! I need to know this, too. I didn't know you could get MM for one day!

How does the single day memory maker work? If you get ride photos and such on days you dont want MM, how do they know which day you want the MM? I dont want to get the full thing with masks, but would like to get one day at MK. TIA.
You can purchase it as soon as your first photo is taken on the day you want to in the MDE app or at the ticket window on the day you want your MM photos. So if you’re in the parks several days, you only purchase MM on the day you want your photos.

In MK - do you go to the building where the Mickey and Tinkerbell meet & greets usually are?

In MK - do you go to the building where the Mickey and Tinkerbell meet & greets usually are?
That’s guest services correct? They maybe able to assist but I believe you need to visit a ticket window so either outside the gate or the TTC.

That’s guest services correct? They maybe able to assist but I believe you need to visit a ticket window so either outside the gate or the TTC.
I wasn’t sure. I thought that was where the photo pass people were. I will figure it out

I purchased it when I got home from the vacation and all photos were loaded and I had time to look at them all and decide which day to get. It was listed as an option when I was looking at the photos via the app I believe. It was easy to do. The previous trip I did it while in the park that day.

photopass location in MK is to the right in the small shop besides Tony’s Town Square. You can purchase a 1 day MM there.

Nope you don’t have to go to guest services outside the park. There is a photopass place in the little shop beside Tony’s Town Square, it can be purchased there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!