Single rider age/height limit?

CalabiYau

Earning My Ears
Hi!

I have read that a key point in disneysea visit is single rider in Indiana Jones, so that we can save one FP.
We are a couple with 2 children. 9 year old, and 6year and 11months by the time of our visit.

We have no problem in ride in single rider way. For example, I can ride first, then one kid, then the other, and finally my wife. In this way, our children will never be alone neither in the departure platform nor in the arrival one. Only during the ride.

This is fine for us. But is the crew going to complain about it? Can children ride alone?

Is there any stated age limit or just the height restriction?

Thanks a lot!

They will be very accommodating and will let you ride together. When my son was 13, they let us ride together on the single rider line. Especially considering that Japanese society tends to view even even older children to be like very young ones. Not that many people know about single rider or are taking advantage of it. Certainly, they will not complain in any way whatsoever.

Thanks!

It would be great! Anyway, we are ready to go separated. It is a single rider line so we won't complain...

BTW, it isn't a separate line. You ask at the FP entrance. And there probably won't be any kind of wait.

At JTTCOTE, ask for the front row. It makes a difference. Also, it's a ride worth doing twice. Once at daytime and once at night.

Thanks a lot! I will ask for that front row.
My idea is repeat it for sure. First thing in the morning and then again depending on fastpasses. As we are visiting twice Disneysea, I'll try to hit it 3 times at least :) Maybe 4....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!