Single Supplement Canadian Rockies

Doingitagain

DIS Veteran
We are considering the Canadian Rockies ABD trip next year. We have four adults and our optimal configuration would be one double and two singles, but I don't have experience with ABD trips and the single supplement charges. What has been your experience?

We are considering the Canadian Rockies ABD trip next year. We have four adults and our optimal configuration would be one double and two singles, but I don't have experience with ABD trips and the single supplement charges. What has been your experience?
The single supplement has been approx 40%, but not sure if it varies by Adventure. You can call AbD to get an exact quote.

The single supplement has been approx 40%, but not sure if it varies by Adventure. You can call AbD to get an exact quote.
I've booked 14 ABDs, and except for the River Cruises and the Med Cruise add-on, it's always been 40%. And I've been told that the river cruises are now 40% also. I'm not sure what the single supplement is on the Expedition Cruises. And the single supplement for the Around the World private jet trip is only $10,000!! :hyper:

Sayhello

I would also suggest looking at each hotel you will be staying in and simply pricing out what one extra room would cost via the hotel's website. It may price out less than adding the single supplement for two guests. That way you could book as two doubles with ABD and then book a single room separately through the hotel.

I would also suggest looking at each hotel you will be staying in and simply pricing out what one extra room would cost via the hotel's website. It may price out less than adding the single supplement for two guests. That way you could book as two doubles with ABD and then book a single room separately through the hotel.
Interesting idea. The only issue there is the luggage would all be delivered to the 2 ABD rooms, not to the single room, and you'd have to make sure the luggage for the single room was then taken back to the ABD room for pickup. Not a big deal, just something to remember.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter