site for WDW restaurant hours?

eljojo

Mouseketeer
Is there a site that lists the hours for WDW restaurants? I'm curious to know who's open for lunch such as ESPN? Spoodles? Yachtsman Steakhouse?

I can tell you for sure that there is no lunch at Spoodles.
But their breakfast is fabulous!
Their breakfast pizza is truly special. We each end up getting our own since it's too good to share with anyone else!

I'm trying to figure out what time lunch ends and dinner starts at the restaurants.

I do believe ESPN is open for lunch. I was there in the late afternoon and had nachos. Spoodles has a pizza window that should be open for lunch, too. I don't know anything about the Yachtsman's.

eljojo,

I have the PASSPORTER guidebook that lists all the restaurant hours.

I can tell you that ESPN serves Lunch starting at 11:30am, and then Dinner staying open til 1am.

Spoodles serves Breakfast from 7:30am-11:am, and then dinner from 5:00pm-9:50pm.No lunch.

Yachtsman serves dinner only from 5-10pm.

If you need any more help, please feel free to ask :sunny:

~Chris

thanks for helping!! Duh, I have the passporter book and never thought to look in there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter