Sky Tower now an additional charge - Dec 2017

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
There is now a sign outside the Sky Tower stating that it is now $2.00 to enter. This is the first time I have seen the sign, it was not there a week or two ago.

Back several years ago (maybe 3 or 4?, not sure) there was a charge to ride, and then that went away. Seems they are back to charging again, although the price point seems lower then it did back then.

Last edited:
ugh, that's really annoying. It's one of my family's favorite rides (when it's working :rolleyes:). I hate getting nickeled and dimed, it really should be included in the price.

I guess that's the only way they can keep it running. The past 2 times I've been to SW the tower was closed.

There is now a sign outside the Sky Tower stating that it is now $2.00 to enter. This is the first time I have seen the sign, it was not there a week or two ago.

Back several years ago (maybe 3 or 4?, not sure) there was a charge to ride, and then that went away. Seems they are back to charging again, although the price point seems lower then it did back then.

In January, AP holders were free. Did have to pay for my DS.

Will put a positive ‘spin’ on it lol $2 is better than $5 & noline to speak of at least

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!