Skyliner?

firefly1010

Earning My Ears
In theory, could we take the Skyliner from HS to the Contemporary via the transportation center at Epcot, then Epcot to the Contemporary??

The Skyliner does not go to the Contemporary. You could take it from HS to the International Gateway of Epcot, but there's no way to get from there to the Contemporary except via bus - either from the Beach Club resort (close to the IG) or walking all the way through Epcot to the front of the park and catch a bus there. Easiest just to take a bus to the Contemporary from HS. If you just want to experience the Skyliner, you can always ride it from HS to CBR and go right back to HS to catch a bus to Contemporary.

Steve

Thank you for your response. For some reason, I was thinking the monorail went to Epcot?? Thus, taking the Skyliner from HS to Epcot? I know it would probably be faster to take the bus, but thought it would be fun to try the Skyliner. I'm guessing I'm missing something here though...

Thank you for your response. For some reason, I was thinking the monorail went to Epcot?? Thus, taking the Skyliner from HS to Epcot? I know it would probably be faster to take the bus, but thought it would be fun to try the Skyliner. I'm guessing I'm missing something here though...

The monorail does go to Epcot. But the Epcot line is not running currently. If it were running you would be able to do what you’re asking though it would take a considerable amount of time, most likely!

So yes, you could take the Skyliner to International Gateway, walk through Epcot to the monorail and board the monorail to the TTC, and switch to resort line. Except aside from the Epcot line not running you also can’t park hop... so may be a while before this could actually happen.

Just wanted to point out that in order to get from the Skyliner station at the International Gateway to the front of Epcot for the monorail, when it does resume operation, you'll need a park reservation and admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter