slo’s FRIDAY 4/19 poll - Green Olives vs Black Olives

Green Olives vs Black Olives - Which ones do you like?

• I love olives ❤️

Votes: 57 46.7%
  • I like olives 🙂👍🏻

Votes: 23 18.9%
  • I’m indifferent about olives 😐

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • I do not like olives 🙁👎🏻

Votes: 30 24.6%
  • I like black olives

Votes: 65 53.3%
  • I like green olives (unstuffed)

Votes: 50 41.0%
  • I like green olives with pimientos or stuffed with something else

Votes: 53 43.4%
  • I buy them fresh

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • I buy them canned or jarred

Votes: 67 54.9%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters
I have been eating sliced black olives more this past year and rarely eat green olives. When I was a young kid, green olives with pimentos were more favored and disliked black olives.

I LOVE olives. I really do not have a preference for black or green olives, they both have their place on the menu. If both are available, I will choose both :rotfl2:

I generally do green olives just for the sake of eating olives, but I will put black olives on salad if they are on a salad bar. I will not hesitate to put green olives on salad either though.

I am not sure I have ever had fresh, I have always bought them in cans/jars. As far as the red pimento thing, I would rather have olives without, but it is no big deal and I am usually too lazy to pick that out. The red thing is not really even noticeable to me.

Adore them but they are too salty for me right now. I remember a friend's mom making the big chunky green kind homemade and those being more flavorful than salty, possibly a thing for me to try.

See lots of comments about fresh olives. They’re all the same. Just a different presentation. You would have to live by an olive orchard to get fresh olives

I like olives sometimes. I very rarely buy them but order (when eating out) some things that have them like Greek salad. I, once in a blue moon, will buy a small container of the Greek olives with feta at the grocery store. Like maybe twice a year. I guess I should check off indifferent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter