Small RV with 4yr old neice

dizzydiz

Earning My Ears
Hi!! I'm taking my 4yr old neice to Ft. Wilderness for 3 nights in early October. We have a very small micro rv 17 1/2 feet (sleeps 2 comfortably) can sleep 2 more, but no walking room. Standing room for 2, 1 can comfortably dress at a time. Question, I don't have children, but I know kids need room to jump, bounce, run around and just be kids. I am starting to be concerned about this and wondering if I should opt to stay at ASM (which wouldn't cost me much more) where there would be plenty of room to dress, shower, naps and be generally more comfortable. My husband and I are new to RVing and don't have alot of experience with children. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!!

You will have a great time at FW! There is A LOT of room for jumping, running around, playing, etc! We have always tent-camped with our son (since he was 4) and we really only used the tents for sleeping. He was always worn out by then! LOL!

She will love FW - the petting farm, pony rides, campfire program, room to run around and yell! You can't do that at a hotel! :D

Don't worry - you'll have fun!

Oh, a 4 year old will have a blast at FW! There are lots of playgrounds and play equipment, and so much to do!! You won't feel cramped in the RV, unless it rains. Don't worry about dressing, you can do that at the comfort station.

Stay posted here, and you'll have fun planning!

Barbara
Some days to go but just glad to have today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter