Small World Closing

No way my dream would come true, just no way. We are stuck with Small World .............. forever :crazy2: echoing in our heads and haunting us in our dreams.

Just their excuse, not enough guests visit it, as the reason tells you it's made up ............ while the wait might not be bad, every boat is full most the time. If they are going to take out attractions for lack of guest interest .............. Carousel of Progress, HoP when the buzz dies down, Tiki Birds and there are a few others that many hours a day are "not full."

I figured so and came here looking for the truth. There were some crazy stories on there. Why don't people check things before sharing them on fb? SMH

I think people are just excited to share things and want to be "first!" and be the one who shared it, etc. Obviously that goes for websites as they want the hits to help with add revenue but also if they throw 100 random things out there and one turns out to be true they can then promote/brag that they are the one site that got it right/got it first (ignoring the 99 they got wrong) - and I think that mentality sort of carries over to some people on FP as well (I am sure I have been guilty of it as well)

As much as I dislike IASW, its just too iconic. Not that that would keep them from doing it (R.I.P. GMR).

No way my dream would come true, just no way. We are stuck with Small World .............. forever :crazy2: echoing in our heads and haunting us in our dreams.

Just their excuse, not enough guests visit it, as the reason tells you it's made up ............ while the wait might not be bad, every boat is full most the time. If they are going to take out attractions for lack of guest interest .............. Carousel of Progress, HoP when the buzz dies down, Tiki Birds and there are a few others that many hours a day are "not full."

Keep your hands off my Carousel :-)

I saw this article that someone posted on FB that reports Small World is closing to make room for a Tangled Attraction. I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. I don't really think it is true. I hope it isn't true. Has anyone else seen anything about this?

http://viraldisney.net/disney-world-is-shutting-down-its-a-small-world-for-tangled/
Uh.. yeah..all you need to know about the source can be found by going to their webpage to see the type of stories they write. They are junk junk junk with false information.

I saw this article that someone posted on FB that reports Small World is closing to make room for a Tangled Attraction. I haven't seen it reported anywhere else. I don't really think it is true. I hope it isn't true. Has anyone else seen anything about this?

http://viraldisney.net/disney-world-is-shutting-down-its-a-small-world-for-tangled/

No way. People who starts rumors like that probably also believe that Disney will bring back 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride to MK.

No way. People who starts rumors like that probably also believe that Disney will bring back 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea or Mr. Toad's Wild Ride to MK.

Never say never ................ :D ........... Pooh has some sticky back room deals, who knows what can happen in future. It be so easy to bring back Mr. Toad.

Last edited:
I can't ever see that happening. It's too iconic.

I do think that Tangled should get something aside from some fancy bathrooms, but leave IASW alone.

Small world isn’t my favorite ride but it is too iconic to close.

Besides though even though lines are short most boats go out full. It is a high capacity ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts