Small World Closing

Lol, its clearly just a rumor, I don't think they'd ever get rid of it ... but ... here is the kicker:

I'd LOVE it if they got rid of it !!! I think its possibly the worst / least enjoyable ride on property :) And I get dragged on it once every trip because "you have to" ... ugh.

Yup, I said it, and I even meant it :)
It's not even really a "rumor." It is 100% made up. It's basically a joke website - like the theonion.com.

I agree, I can't ever see IASW closing.

I think Tangled would be an amazing ride- as long as they don't produce something as meh as the Little Mermaid ride - talk about a wasted opportunity!

Disney does not close any ride that has a lot of people going on them. Small world does a tremendous amount of people doing it ride. Not going to close it.

I am telling you that I have a friend there today and Cast Members have said they are closing, I am not talking about the article, I also have a friend that works that has confirmed the closing of IASW

I am telling you that I have a friend there today and Cast Members have said they are closing, I am not talking about the article, I also have a friend that works that has confirmed the closing of IASW
IF it closes for more then just technical issues or seasonal maintenance fwiw I feel we’d get the plus up like California (which I kind of wouldn’t mind) rather then a gutting out for a new ride

Was just on it last night. Does look like could use some maintenance here and there (not including what couldn’t see). I think it would be cool if they did do like DL and add characters. Makes it a bit more enjoyable trying to spot them all.

Realistically, I’m sure there’s a lot of cast member chatter, which doesn’t necessarily mean truth. Honestly, this is as unbelievable as the rumors that the Haunted Mansion will be converted to Coco. It’s preposterous and should be ignored. Some rumors are interesting and have some level of legitimacy, but this is ridiculous lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!