Small World Vacations & Dreams Unlimited - how does it work?

Thanks both! I actually hadn't realised there with Brits that went back often enough in a year to make an AP something worth getting.
brits tend to have long stays...
if your stay is longer than 21 days, or right now 14 days, then getting an AP makes sense.

That's what we'll do for our holiday next summer since we're going to be at WDW for 24 days....

although right now, WDW isn't selling any APs....but eventually they will....

Thanks both! I actually hadn't realised there with Brits that went back often enough in a year to make an AP something worth getting.

I had an AP that was just cancelled as not sure next time I will be able to travel (no refund yet mind). It used to be (2 years back) a lot cheaper if you were going for 2 annual trips to have an AP instead of 2 x 14 day tickets. Last year it got pretty expensive though so out of the five of us that travel once a year I upgraded my 14 day ticket on my solo holiday as we worked out that it would cover my second trip (May that didn't happen) for my ticket as well as the discount for merchandise for us all and the car parking. It was pretty close to break even so I think it would have worked out great with one of us being AP and the other 4 just normal tickets but with everything going on I think it will be easier when we can travel just to buy 14 day tickets as we will all have the same passes and same access to the online booking system - APs have less availability currently.

I had an AP that was just cancelled as not sure next time I will be able to travel (no refund yet mind). It used to be (2 years back) a lot cheaper if you were going for 2 annual trips to have an AP instead of 2 x 14 day tickets. Last year it got pretty expensive though so out of the five of us that travel once a year I upgraded my 14 day ticket on my solo holiday as we worked out that it would cover my second trip (May that didn't happen) for my ticket as well as the discount for merchandise for us all and the car parking. It was pretty close to break even so I think it would have worked out great with one of us being AP and the other 4 just normal tickets but with everything going on I think it will be easier when we can travel just to buy 14 day tickets as we will all have the same passes and same access to the online booking system - APs have less availability currently.
Thanks for the information!

It certainly is an interesting idea but I tend to only do one really big holiday a year and so far it's always been something very different each time. Who knows what the future has in store though! I can see the appeal for families and such, but it's just little old me and a cat on a modest income (me, not the cat. She's lazy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts