Snack Attack November Exercise Challenge

Today, I am adding 60 minutes from yesterday, walking on the treadmill at work and exercising at home, and another 70 minutes from today, walking on the treadmill, and doing some yoga at home. That brings me to a total of 420/480! :smokin: Getting close to goal.

We are celebrating sophy1996, PollyannaMom, and the TEAM for reaching Cinnamon Roll Red!

Let's look at Disney's Cinnamon Rolls!
Cinnamon-Roll.jpg

Yum! This delicious looking treat will set you back about 500 calories. How about trying some cross-country skiing for about 45 minutes to burn it off?

35 minutes today

1520/1200

That closes out this month for me. Thanks for a fun month, Elizabeth Smith. You were a great host! These snacks make me wish my trip would hurry up and get here. Also, thank you to PollyannaMom for hosting December.

I'm popping in to do our last tally and to add my final minutes. I'll count 60 minutes from yesterday, mostly walking around the mall and getting my apartment decorated for Christmas, to get me to my total 480/480. Woohoo!

Congrats to sophy1996 for reaching Kitchen Sink Wish Green as well!

And well done, Twilight Sparkle, for finishing the month at 126% of your goal!

Congrats to everyone, as the team also reached Kitchen Sink Wish Green!

Big thanks to PollyannaMom for hosting December! :thanks:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!