Snack credits at Wolfgang Puck Express (Disney Springs)

peg2001

<font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana
I've seen this question come up a few times and have even asked it myself but no one was able to provide an answer. So, I made note of the items available at this location that you can get for a snack credit (sorry, the famous creme brulee was not one of them - it is $6):

Snack credits:
Cookie
Brownie
Frozen yogurt
Seasonal fruit cup
House made chips
French fries
Dasani
Bottled juice
Fountain drink

We also went by Ghirardeli because I wanted to check on available snack credits there but the line to get in the door was huge. Sorry!

I've seen this question come up a few times and have even asked it myself but no one was able to provide an answer. So, I made note of the items available at this location that you can get for a snack credit (sorry, the famous creme brulee was not one of them - it is $6):

Snack credits:
Cookie
Brownie
Frozen yogurt
Seasonal fruit cup
House made chips
French fries
Dasani
Bottled juice
Fountain drink

We also went by Ghirardeli because I wanted to check on available snack credits there but the line to get in the door was huge. Sorry!

Got Creme brûlée for a snack credit there last week! Maybe they are inconsistent but there is at least a chance of getting Creme brûlée as a snack.

We also had luck with a cup of soup and side salad.
Interesting. We were told NO to using a snack credit for soup. This was September 2017 for dinner. Maybe it depends on who is at the cashier? Regardless, the food was great and very fresh. We ordered 4 meals with out QS credits and they were all a hit.

Our cashier in December told us we could use a credit on a cup of soup, but not a bowl. Maybe that’s where the confusion was?
No he said they didn't have anything for a snack credit. This was dinner in early September 2017. Sounds that they have either changed the policy or, more likely, there is some inconsistency based on who takes the order.

Any other reports about getting the creme brulee or cheesecake with a snack credit?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter