SNORING IN DISNEY!! WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR THE ONE SNORING

Zandrake

Earning My Ears
Hi I ha e a question you guys mite be able to help with.
we are a family of 3 adults and all of us snore one of us very very loudy.
my question is , is there a room that we should request as to not bother other guest??

Right knew I forgot something, as it stands right no we are staying at the Disneyland Hotel
You could contact the hotel to ask about this and to have this noted on your reservation, i.e. that you are requesting a room that is next to the elevators or the housekeeping supply room or that is on the end of the hallway -- all these options would mean you would only have a neighbor on one side, not two.

I think you already got some great suggestions, just wanted to say I really appreciate how considerate you are! I don't think most people would be worried about other guests. DLH is amazing, have a wonderful trip!

I think you already got some great suggestions, just wanted to say I really appreciate how considerate you are! I don't think most people would be worried about other guests. DLH is amazing, have a wonderful trip!
Awe thanks I alway try my best to think of others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter