Snorkling at CC

OffKiltered

Earning My Ears
Just wondering if snorkling is allowed at the adults only section of CC? I've only seen references to snorkling on the 'trail' at the family beach. Thanks.

We snorkeled on the trail at the family beach and then went over to the adult beach and snorkeled there as well (without the fins and without the vests). We brought our own gear.

We saw some great things over at the adult beach including a stingray, a live conch and lots of starfish.

I would do both if you have time.

Yes, you can snorkle at the adults beach. My DH preferred it much more than the snorkle trail at the family beach. He chased a stingray around for about an hour! Evidently, there is some wreckage of some kind off the adults beach aways....I have only read about it here, never saw it (but then again, I didn't wander too far off shore!) Perhaps some one else can give better details on that one!

In Serenity Bay, if you go out near the orange balls that float, there are ladders, boat parts, pipes, etc. that are loaded with fish.

Thanks, Ill look for the orange floats and head that way. Also, is there a place to get the snorkle equipment at Serenity Bay or is it only at the other place? if that's the only place to get the equipment, is it a hassle to lug the snorkle stuff from the rental place to Serenity Bay? Do we need to catch a tram or is it close enough to walk?

You need to rent the snorkel equipment on the family beach. You can walk to Serenity Bay, but it is a LONG hot walk. I suggest you take the tram!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter