Snowflake and Safespace?

Deploraboo

Mouseketeer
Like, wait.....what?

Snowflake shoots what? Safepace. Whah? ***.

Last edited:
Oy vey... It sounds like a spoof comedy thing... except it isn't.

New Warriors has always been a semi-satire team. This is the team Night Thrasher premiered on with his skateboard. It's supposed to be nine levels of cheese.

That said... nope. Don't like it. I don't like the nonbinary character potentially played for laughs. I don't think the author anticipated quite how to do cheesy.

Well I'm admittedly not up on most comics as serials of any kind tend to drive me nuts. Had the same problem trying to read Dickens - it makes me want to hit my head against a wall and scream "Get to the point!" I hate soap operas, too. lol

I did/do, however, like a number of the cartoons and certain of the movies. Basically, as an outsider looking in, it comes across like they're trying to be serious and not spoofy/cheesy which then negates the spoofy/cheesy thing. From a serious perspective it ends up feeling very forced. imo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!