• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

So excited!!!

MomWith2Cinderellas

I wished upon a star and was granted the 3 loves o
I am so excited I am going to bust! :cool1:

DH said to me last night that during our trip he may have to fly out two times and return. One time if the Cowboys make it to the playoffs and the other for business. He would miss four days of our at that time 13 day trip. I was a little bummed, so he said why don't we just add a few more days on to the end of the trip to compensate for lost time. So we did!! :banana: Instead of checking out on the 1/26/08 and going home we are checking out of the BCV and heading over to BWV from 1/26/08 -1/29/08!!:banana: :banana:
This will be an extra long trip, but that is fine. We will not be able to get back to WDW until 11/09.:sad1:

hope you love it!

boy is he just a big fan or does he work for the Cowboys?

Thanks!

Both! He is a huge fan (we tailgate a total of 12 hours on a game day!:eek: ) and his company does work with the Cowboys. He loves his job! lol

haha don't worry you won't have to fly out for the cowboys, they're not going to make the playoffs. im just kidding. Texans fan here... i think only cause i live near houston. But good luck and hope yall have fun. :)

haha don't worry you won't have to fly out for the cowboys, they're not going to make the playoffs. im just kidding. Texans fan here... i think only cause i live near houston. But good luck and hope yall have fun. :)

LOL!! Waving :wave: "hi" to a fellow Texan (I am Texan via the way of NYC!)...Even if you root for the enemy! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter