So how goes the mattress replacement at OKW?

Dancind

Tinkerbell's Mom
I have read here and there that this is going on, anyone know the extent? I need to book six nights in early June, and bed comfort will be very important for this trip for several reasons. I like the idea of the studio with two queens vs. the studio at SSR (where I know we would have comfortable accomodations), and it's less points of course. Would it work to request a non-smoking studio with new mattresses? I'm assuming that the new ones are the pillowtops like SSR, but I could be wrong!

For what it is worth, my family has always found the beds at OKW to be MARVELOUS. I sleep like a LOG there... The beds are high and big and wonderful. In fact my Mom called them after one trip and got a manager to give her the scoop on the bedding and she bought the very same kind, which cost her a small fortune. So I would not worry about the bedding!

Also, the people at the front desk are typically quite nice but probably clueless... I would be surprised if they had any idea of which units had newer beds.

Just returned from our first trip to OKW. The mattresses were great. Our whole family slept fine. I see no need to replace them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter