So it looks like Be Our Guest is becoming Prix Fixe Meal and 2TS credits...thoughts?

MIAMouseketeer

DIS Veteran
NOT HAPPY AT ALL. This will no longer be a family restaurant. The menu will not be appealing to many. And I don't feel this very iconic place, based on a movie loved so much should change to a menu that is less desirable to the ones that want to be here the most. My daughter and I are going at Christmas for the first time, and this was something she was looking forward to. We are so disappointed.

I'll need to see the menu, but I suspect this is not going to be good for my family. We did Be Our Guest last April and it's my daughter's favourite. She is going to be pretty disappointed if we don't go, but if we can't find something on the menu that we would enjoy then I'm not spending the kind of money I suspect it will now require to eat there. The most important question though: is the Beast still going to be there?

For a restaurant that people compare to a cafeteria I just think it's laughable. I've never been inside, so maybe I am wrong. I've read so many comments about the noise, the chaos, etc.

Yep, if I'm paying two credits I'd prefer to not fetch my own silverware and hunt for my table. Certainly seems like a poor value when you compare to something like Narcoosees.

Edit : I guess dinner you don't have to do that. My bad !

Last edited:
Yep, if I'm paying two credits I'd prefer to not fetch my own silverware and hunt for my table. Certainly seems like a poor value when you compare to something like Narcoosees.

Is lunch becoming the same way?

Looks like lunch will still be QS. I’m fine with getting my own table and silverware for QS. We don’t do DDP.

You didn't do that at BOG dinner, anyway.

I don't think we'll bother with dinner here at 2 credits, even if the food is improved.

Count me in the group of happy to see the change! The new menu seems much more appealing to my family. Guess it’s a classic case of you can’t please everyone. But this is the first time a dinner menu IN the magic kingdom has made me consider not traveling to Kona or another monorail restaurant for dinner.

Did I miss something in the article? I don’t see anything about it becoming a signature; just that they’re changing the menu.

Is lunch becoming the same way?

Looks like lunch will still be QS. I’m fine with getting my own table and silverware for QS. We don’t do DDP.

I'm wondering the same thing - I just booked a BOG lunch reservation for our Memorial Day Weekend trip and not interested in this menu at all, or using 2 dining points.

I'll need to see the menu, but I suspect this is not going to be good for my family. We did Be Our Guest last April and it's my daughter's favourite. She is going to be pretty disappointed if we don't go, but if we can't find something on the menu that we would enjoy then I'm not spending the kind of money I suspect it will now require to eat there. The most important question though: is the Beast still going to be there?

For the amount of money they are going to charge I would think you should be able to,greet more than just the Beast. Probably the Beast along with Belle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!