So, the new Royal/Celebrity Dashboard

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Glad I booked my excursions the week before. But I had called the previous week because they forgot to add my points from my Anthem cruise from last summer to my Crown and Anchor status and now it shows none of my points. So I am hoping all my points will show when this is all fixed.

You can book excursions, but the rest of the site is wonky. The error I had earlier has gone away.

Gave this another try today, and lo and behold, the Cruise Planner link actually takes me to a new, spiffy, Cruise Planner page.

And then, when you click on a link, it goes to the old pages.

Progress, I guess?

Yes same issue. Had to recreate an account (and reset password)...so now need to sign in with email instead of the user name I was using.

Once in, cruise points show, past cruises, booked cruises, but all I can do with the booked cruises are make a payment (which I would never do with an unstable website) and view who is booked. Nothing else.
I also had to use my email address as my user name and reset my password - but now I can see my account.

Starvenger- I knew I would find another question:) Are the porters inside terminal 18? What do you tip for a carry on bag? I would like to check our bags but don’t want to give them up outside the terminal- afraid they would be misplaced.

Glad @msjprincess answered that. Didn’t realize those guys were called porters (we called them baggage handlers). $2 a bag sounds about right. We gave them $10 for 6 bags on our last trip. Yes, it sounds like we were cheap, but 2 of them were the kids backpacks that we didn’t want to lug around. They weren’t heavy, but just one less thing to drag around on Day 1.

That reminds me that I’ll need to add porter tip to my budget spreadsheet.

Thanks- but I was hoping for inside :(

The porters do not work for Royal Caribbean, but they are usually very friendly and helpful when you have that tip in your hand. They will put your bags in a bin and the next time you see them will be at or in your room.

I like the new look but hate that it is missing some of th ester that was available on the previous version. It has also messed up my C&A # and cruise history which does not help...

I like the new look but hate that it is missing some of th ester that was available on the previous version. It has also messed up my C&A # and cruise history which does not help...
I'm having this issue, too. I called and they told me there is nothing they can do about it and I just need to wait. Seems crazy that they can't even get C&A #s to be recognized.

Got an email on a Cruise Planner deal for my cruise in September. Only issue is I couldn't get to the Cruise Planner. Simply the worst website I can remember.

I would like to check our bags but don’t want to give them up outside the terminal- afraid they would be misplaced.

Do not worry about them being misplace. I would say that is an extremely rare occurrence - I have never actually heard of it happening. Now, it is possible he bag is delayed getting to your stateroom because a tag falls off etc, but that has nothing to with where you drop off the bag and it will get to you eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter