So upset..

We4mickey

Cast Member
Why didn't anyone tell me that Minni Moo died?:( :( :( :(
I would have thought someone here would have posted that sad sad news.

That is sad. :( I was just telling DH about her the other night and telling him we had to see her on our next trip.

Gosh we just saw her on mothers day! and her handler was playing with her in the pen! What will i tell my scooby doo now?Its allways hard to lose a icon!Thanks for the memorys MINNIE MOO !!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Oh no! :( :(

We love to visit Minnie Moo! I wonder if Disney will put out a call to farmers, looking for another one? She was a pretty big attraction!

Rhonda ,let us hope they will find a new one ! I really dont want to tell my allmost 4 year old one of her friends at disney died! She has allready lost her grand father and 3 dogs!!!!!:( :( :(

OMG! We were just at FW and we went to the petting area just to see her. Well now I know why she wasn't there! The CM was busy with the pony rides so we didn't ask about her. How sad.:(

Yes. Minnie Moo was a black & white cow from Wisconsin that had a natural mark on her side in the shape of Mickey! She's been around for a long time though - so I suppose she probably died of old age. How long do cows live anyway?

Oh, I remember hearing about the cow. I didn't know where it was. If I had known this in Oct, we would have visited the petting zoo. We just had way too much to do.

Cows avg lifespan is 6 - 7 yrs, according to a website, but can live to age 25.

Oh my gosh....I didn't know about Minnie Moo either. That is terrible. I was there in June and took a picture of her too. What a bummer! :(
What happened? Was she sick or just her time? That's so sad! :(

When we were there last month a CM said she was suprised Minnie Moo made it this long, she said she was 16 or 17. I too, was sooo sad to hear of her pdeath. Visiting her was one of the first things I did on each visit.

Gee, I first saw Minnie Moo when she premiered in Toon town ( I don't think it was called toon town then) in 1991. Visited her again at Fort Wilderness in 1994. Glad I have a picture of her.

I'll have a moo-ment of silence for Minnie Moo. (sorry, couldn't resist):p

Lauri

MinnieMoo2.JPG

Here is a picture of me with Minnie Moo in May of 2000. I loved that cow.

Wow I had no idea! We stay at the camp ground every year and of course go and and see her! I thought the last time we were there she looked a little skinny and not so great! Wow! Wonder what the chances are of finding another one?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter