So we are sitting in a room full of people

fireplug

<font color=red>Keeper of the Flame<br><font color
at our sons college on Sun. We were attending his football banquet. Our DD, DSIL and DGD were there too. DGD is sitting next to me, as I bent over to pick up something she had dropped, she looks at the top of my head and in her best 4 y/o voice she proudly proclaimed.
"Papa, you have a hole in your hair"

Art Linkletter eat your heart out.

Steve

Doesn't duck tape fix everything?;)

Maybe you're not eating enough corn.:teeth:

Kids are so funny.:) I love it when we're out in the store and my ds decides to tell everyone in a hysterical tone the bodily noises he's making.:rolleyes::teeth: My dd and I just pretend we don't know him.;)

LOL! Out of the mouths of babes. How funny! I'll have to remember that one.

I think some of the handsomest men I know have holes in their hair. My dad did. I keep telling DH that it won't bother me at all if he loses a little one of these days.

How sweet is that? And sounds so much nicer than the grown up words....

ROFLMBO Steve!!!!! Poor guy!!!!! BUT.....ROFLBMO!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, Steve, my hole in my hair is bigger than the hole in your hair. :p That was cute, thanks for sharing.

Awww, I like that!!!

I have to remember that!

This made me chuckle, sorry. Kids are so cute. You need to write this down somewhere, it's a priceless memory :)

Very cute. Much more so than when your 13yo DD makes the same observation. At every opportunity.

You are all very nice. :p

TC our DS is much taller than I and he has already grwn tired of reminding me of the "Spreading Skin" on the top of my head:p :p

Steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter