So...what minor tweak could make DVC easier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck S

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
I'm not talking about MAJOR changes, just something that would be simple to change, and make maintenance of your points, and the rules for new members, easier to understand.

For me, it would be changing the banking deadline to match the "Rule of Four" that they apply to other point uses, so you could bank up to 4 months before the end of your use year, and it would match the deadlines for trading points to the Disney Collecions and so forth. Easier to remember if everything has the same deadline.

I have never needed to bank,
But knowing how many rooms of any type are still available would be nice

And I’m not sure this is possible
But walking reservations has never set well with me, Personal if that could be prohibited
I totally agree with the walking issue. I think DVC could give you X amount of reservation changes and after that there could be a charge to modify or change the reservation. Seriously, some people are walking for months! My guess is that these are "own to rent" people, who only book the popular times and sell the reservation.

OK, this thread is supposed to be about MINOR rule changes, not major changes to the reservation system that would difficult and costly to make. We already went down the road of "walking" in another thread that was closed. Please, let's keep the discussion on something that would be EASY for DVC to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter