Soaps at the All Stars.

Letourneau

Earning My Ears
I think anyone could agree that a Disney trip is not complete without stocking up on all of the soaps in the room before checking out. I usually stay at one of the deluxe resorts however I am stepping outside of my realm and trying the All-Star Movies resort this October. I read on The Dis that they only have "soap pumps" at these resorts. Does anyone know if I can get some tiny soaps to take home while at the resort in any way? Thanks!

I think anyone could agree that a Disney trip is not complete without stocking up on all of the soaps in the room before checking out. I usually stay at one of the deluxe resorts however I am stepping outside of my realm and trying the All-Star Movies resort this October. I read on The Dis that they only have "soap pumps" at these resorts. Does anyone know if I can get some tiny soaps to take home while at the resort in any way? Thanks!

I don't believe so. But you can always ask. And just an FYI, the pumps are being installed in all resort rooms property wide. Even in the DVC units.

I seem to recall them selling the bottles at the gift shop. I'm not sure if the soap pumps have been installed everywhere yet, but I thought they were starting with the refurbished rooms.

By next year, every room will have the wall mounted containers with pumps on them.

That's too bad they've gotten rid of the small mickey bottles of shampoo and gone to pumps. Anything to save Disney money and sell it to the public as going green. Wish they would've gone to biodegradable bottles that have many manufacturers have used for years.

That's too bad they've gotten rid of the small mickey bottles of shampoo and gone to pumps. Anything to save Disney money and sell it to the public as going green. Wish they would've gone to biodegradable bottles that have many manufacturers have used for years.
I personally like the pumps. The little bottles are just never enough for us.

Any company that doesn't look for way to cut costs won't be around for long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!