Soaring over CA?

GailT

<font color=blue>I'm ba-ack!!!!<br><font color=mag
How high is that ride off the ground, I did it in DW but I was so scared I was wondering are we that high off the ground? :wizard:

The Soarin' ride at Disney World is exactly the same as the Soarin' Over California ride at Disneyland. I don't know the exact distance you are up in the air, but since it's a simulated ride you just feel like you are higher than you actually are.

Ride in the third row (the back row) to be closest to the ground. Seems like last time I rode I looked down and it's only like 5 feet down from the bottom row, just enough to clear the railing visually. It does seem like more than it really is. Also give your seatbelt a good tug before you go, once it's locked in place, it's not likely going anywhere.

Spoonful of Sugar said:
I read that it's 45 feet off the ground.

HOLY MOSSES, now I am going to be petrified. :scared1: I am such a little whimp

MadeToLove said:
Ride in the third row (the back row) to be closest to the ground. Seems like last time I rode I looked down and it's only like 5 feet down from the bottom row, just enough to clear the railing visually. It does seem like more than it really is. Also give your seatbelt a good tug before you go, once it's locked in place, it's not likely going anywhere.
:banana: :banana: :banana: THANKS FOR THE TIP MY SONS A LITTLE NERVOUS ON RIDES I THINK WE'LL TRY AND GET A SEAT THERE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter