Sock help!

AgentMama

DIS Veteran
While we're mourning the cancellation of Star Wars Rival Run, can we share our favorite running socks? I'm struggling to find a sock I'm happy with these days. I've recently seemed to fall out of love with Bombas and Balegas. Ininjis are okay for longer runs. I'm looking for something that I won't feel seams on my toes, and I realize how subjective this is. Thanks and happy miles!

I am a long time Balega fan, but I tried the merino wool Feetures recently and love them. I blister so easily, and these really help.

I run in Injinjis, also. I have a variety of Belega, Feetures, and Nike socks that I wear to OrangeTheory where I have a lower risk of getting blisters between my toes.

I like to wear a close-fitting sock, so my go-tos are Feetures Elite and Smartwick (well, they were til they got rid of the quarter height). No issues with seams and the Feetures are L/R so they conform nicely to my feet.

I like to wear a close-fitting sock, so my go-tos are Feetures Elite and Smartwick (well, they were til they got rid of the quarter height). No issues with seams and the Feetures are L/R so they conform nicely to my feet.
I didn't even think about that, I'll have to give R/L a try and see if I like the fitted feeling better. Thanks!

I'm really particular about my socks (actually, I'm particular about a lot of things lol) and don't want to feel the seams and I like them tight fitting so my go to are Lululemon Light Speed Tab Sock Silver.

Another fan of Feetures here....been running in them for several years and I've never had a blister.

I am high maintenance when it comes to socks - I always wear CEP compression socks as I feel like they help reduce injury for me (probably superstitious but I accept that!). They are expensive - I can usually find some on sale but even then they are around $30 per pair. They do last me for years though, and I typically run a little over 1000 miles per year, so they have hung in there for me!

Before I switched over to the CEP's about 5 years ago, I was a fan of Balega and Swiftwicks (and still use those for just walking around the neighborhood or WDW back in the day!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter