• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Soda alternatives

CesD

Mouseketeer
so we are sailing RCL soon. I am not a big drinker of mainstream brand soda. I much prefer Hansen's, Izzy or Pelegrino sparkling drinks. are these available as well?
Would they let me slide if i brought on a 6 pack of something they didnt sell onboard?
I am thinking of bringing Starbuck refreshers tubes also. Would they allow me to bring these?

Only plain Pelligrino/Perrier water.

Yes they would let you bring on the Refreshers tubes.

Some ports are cooler than others about letting you bring soda and water. Many people "slap a luggage tag" on a case of water, or they'll put sodas in a bag that's being checked onto the ship (unlike on Disney they do not ask you to put liquids in carryons...of course, also unlike Disney they don't *allow* you to bring any drinks but the 2 standard bottles of wine per stateroom), and many of those people get away with it.

We love Hansens, Izze, and things like the aranciata drinks as well. We just go without. We drink lots of plain water (we get the Evian water package), DH and DS get some fresh squeezed OJ at breakfasts some days... The virgin frozen drinks are made with Island Oasis mixes; those actually don't have terrible ingredients. Yes they are sugary, but then so is a Hansens root beer. :) I've only found one Island Oasis with a corn syrup type of sweetener in it (something like a banana mix? not sure. not something normal, though); the rest use cane sugar. (in case that's your reason like it is ours)

Thanks. i bought some Everly drink mix tubes to try. I was thinking of Starbucks Via tubes as well but the new coffee punch card is $31 for 15 drinks looks like a good deal so I may get that instead.

We find plenty to drink in the Windjammer (coffee, tea, iced tea, juices) at no cost. We also each buy one bottle of water and keep refilling them. I know some people do not like tap water, but since I grew up drinking from a garden hose, it does not bother me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter