SOG and Coffee

Betsyt82

<font color=blue>It's not a good idea to cut your
Hi, Just wondering for all the folks who have gone and stayed at SOG, How is the coffee? Is it better than the Mouse Mud served in WDW? I am liking the fact there is a coffee pot in the room so I will be bringing my own(yes very snobbish) flavored coffee but if I were to get some that they make I was hoping it was better then the usual WDW fare?

Man I really needed to be in WDW yesterday!!!! Had a hard day and a few rides on some of my favs would have cured all that ailed me.

I'm not a coffee drinker & DH & my dad will drink just about anything - DH uses flavored creamer, but just FYI it is the stuff that comes in the "dark drown packages" just like you get at any hotel.

Hope that helps a bit! :D

LOL........hubby will drink most anything resembling coffee too........I think it has something to do with being in the service;) .

Originally posted by Betsyt82
Hi, Just wondering for all the folks who have gone and stayed at SOG, How is the coffee? Is it better than the Mouse Mud served in WDW? I am liking the fact there is a coffee pot in the room so I will be bringing my own(yes very snobbish) flavored coffee but if I were to get some that they make I was hoping it was better then the usual WDW fare?

Man I really needed to be in WDW yesterday!!!! Had a hard day and a few rides on some of my favs would have cured all that ailed me.

If you feel up to it, you can walk over to the Poly and grab a coffee at their coffee bar next to the Kona Cafe. It's open from 6:30 AM until 11:00 AM daily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter