SOLD--135 points for rent or transfer; BCV home resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadm

Mouseketeer
I have up to 135 points available for rent or transfer. I also have an existing reservation for a 1 BR at BCV for 10/26 - 10/30 which is for 96 points. This reservation is during the food and wine festival and BCV is obviously a very convenient location. If I rent the 135 points I will have to cancel this reservation, unless the buyer wants to keep it and add another night, which would bring the total to 120 points.

I am asking $10 / point and that is firm. I have never rented my points out before and I'm only doing it this time because we are buying a house and could use the money for appliances and moving expenses.

If I understand the transfer rules right, these points are also available for transfer (which would be a convenient option for me). They are February points and are from the current use year. They are not banked or borrowed points. They will be good until January 31, 2004. If the points are transferred, I expect full payment immediately after making the transfer as long as both parties have reached a clear agreement and I'm comfortable with the situation.

If the points are rented (or someone takes over my existing reservation), I will expect a deposit upon making the reservation and payment in full no less than 31 days before the 1st day of the reservation. These requirements are firm and are for my (and your) financial protection. If the buyer agrees, I can have a simple contract drawn up to protect both of us.

Sorry to sound so rigid and legal, but I wanted to get all of that out in the open from the beginning so there are no misunderstandings.

If anyone is interested (and serious about doing this) feel free to either PM me or contact me by e-mail.

Thanks for your interest,
Chad

P.S. I have edited this post to say that I will accept payment after a transfer, rather than before, in the right situation.

I am looking for a studio from Sunday, October 26th thru Saturday, Nov 1 (which I believe is 106 points). This is very close to your dates already booked. Can your reservation be changed to a studio? Thank you

I think I've got these points rented already, but if that falls through I'd be happy to check for you. I'll post something here soon one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter