**SOLO Central - WDW & DCL**

Hello,
I'm doing my first solo trip. Ever. A week at the World. Nervous and excited. I've been to Disney dozens of time, but never alone. I'm not too concerned about touring the parks, dining alone has me a little apprehensive.

Hello,
I'm doing my first solo trip. Ever. A week at the World. Nervous and excited. I've been to Disney dozens of time, but never alone. I'm not too concerned about touring the parks, dining alone has me a little apprehensive.
I was nervous the first few times I did TS alone, but now I'm just fine! It's relaxing to not have to talk all through your meal :)

I'll be at the world alone for Memorial Day weekend! 24-28, and I'll be going to Galactic Nights! If anyone wants to meet up I'd love it!

Going solo 5/13 - 5/24 and 9/16 - 9/27 Doing Disney, MNSSHP, desert parties, Universal, HHN. Anyone interested in hanging at the parks or dinner?

Last edited:
I am contemplating a solo trip for early 2019. I’m just having a hard time swallowing the costs. I plan to rent dvc points but with estimated flights (even using miles I have) etc... I’m already at about $2300!
I’ve been doing more stuff solo in my life lately but I’m also struggling with “do I want to do disney alone?” My Disneyland partner cannot go with me to WDW and I’m just itching to go. Solo seems to be the only option right now.
I am considering going in Feb/Mar of 2019 for my first solo trip. I was thinking of doing an AI in Mexico, but my husband didn’t like that idea. My daughter actually was the one that said I should go to Disney. I was surprised she was okay with me going without her. I am thinking of doing POFQ with dlxdp. I want to do a few tours that my daughter never wanted to do. A bit nervous about it all, but excited too. Of course it is entire year away!!!!

I am contemplating my first solo trip sometime this year. I am wondering if veteran solo travelers have any pointers for length of stay that works well for a first time solo traveler and tips for dining solo.

I am missing going to Disney and only recently thought about going alone. I would love to incorporate as many tips to help have the best time traveling alone :-)

Thanks so much!
Denise

I am contemplating my first solo trip sometime this year. I am wondering if veteran solo travelers have any pointers for length of stay that works well for a first time solo traveler and tips for dining solo.

I am missing going to Disney and only recently thought about going alone. I would love to incorporate as many tips to help have the best time traveling alone :-)

Thanks so much!
Denise

Yay for your decision! I'm going it alone for the first time this October. I began booking 7 nights and just added three more. I want to savor and visit everything!

Dawn

I love the idea of the green ribbon! I wish I would've done so when I went last summer. But I will be going back in May!

Yay for your decision! I'm going it alone for the first time this October. I began booking 7 nights and just added three more. I want to savor and visit everything!

Dawn

Yeah for you too! Are you staying on Disney property and are you buying a 10 day park hopper with dining plan? We own a timeshare off property that I can use in October, but i am not sure I want to rent a car. I have really liked when we stayed on property and took advantage of the Disney transportation :-)

Yeah for you too! Are you staying on Disney property and are you buying a 10 day park hopper with dining plan? We own a timeshare off property that I can use in October, but i am not sure I want to rent a car. I have really liked when we stayed on property and took advantage of the Disney transportation :-)
I am staying on property with a ten day hopper, but no dining plan. If you're there anytime between October 10 and 20 and would like to meet up, let me know. Happy Planning.

Dawn

Doing my second solo trip in April 15th - 20th for my birthday if anyone would like to join in the parks! :) 15th - 18th will be wandering through MK, Epcot and HS then 19th and 20th will be Universal (one day in each park). Would love some ride and/or character meet and greet company.

Doing my second solo trip in April 15th - 20th for my birthday if anyone would like to join in the parks! :) 15th - 18th will be wandering through MK, Epcot and HS then 19th and 20th will be Universal (one day in each park). Would love some ride and/or character meet and greet company.
Hi! I'll be the on the 16th by myself. Would love to wish you a happy birthday! I'll probably be at Epcot. This will be my first solo trip and I would like some human interaction!

I'll be there next week weds-mon for the Dark Side Half Marathon! I'll be doing a tour in MK on Thursday and a tour in Epcot on Monday. Super excited for this.
Anyone else going to be there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts