Solo trip to disneyland with 9 year old

Faerieclaire

Earning My Ears
Evening

I have booked a 7 night holiday for my daughter and myself (part of her 10th birthday pressie) it is the first time we are flying abroad alone.

I booked the Vienna Castle hotel using lastminute.com the cost of which covers the hotel and flights. I am looking at getting the 4 day 2 ticket passes for us and then the rest of the time doing a bit of sight seeing.

Could anyone perhaps help me please on where the best place to get tickets at a reasonable price, could I order the meal deals even though not booked through a disney site? Any recommendations on places to go and finally any helpful tips.

I order via topcash back via picniq they normally also have an offer and a great cashback rate.

The meal plans are only available as part of a Disney package, but tbh you wouldn't save very much. You can still book any buffets or table service restaurants you want to go to ahead of time. I would recommend Plaza Gardens buffet as your daughter can choose food from the children's or adults buffet for the price of a child's and it's not too formal. Rainforest Cafe in the Disney Village would also be a good option. Hope you have a great time!

Try here for Park tickets. They usually have money off vouchers included at Planet Hollywood and Earl of Sandwich if I remember correctly.

https://www.attractiontickets.com/en
You can't order the meal deals if you haven't booked a Disney onsite stay. Places to go to eat do you mean?. Try Bistro Chez Remy, the theming is great, your daughter would love it. I would agree with the above poster in that Plaz Gardens would also be a good option. I would also agree Rainforest too however do be aware it's a tad on the expensive side so be sure to check current prices out.

Evening

I have booked a 7 night holiday for my daughter and myself (part of her 10th birthday pressie) it is the first time we are flying abroad alone.

I booked the Vienna Castle hotel using lastminute.com the cost of which covers the hotel and flights. I am looking at getting the 4 day 2 ticket passes for us and then the rest of the time doing a bit of sight seeing.

Could anyone perhaps help me please on where the best place to get tickets at a reasonable price, could I order the meal deals even though not booked through a disney site? Any recommendations on places to go and finally any helpful tips.

Check if it isn't cheaper to get an annual pass. Especially if you plan to go sight seeing too, the cheapest pass will not allow you in the park day 2 and 3, but if you go sightseeing that days, it'll be a really good deal. But check the block days

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts