Some off-topic info for my Rumors Board friends and foes...

JeffJewell

DIS Veteran
...you may have noticed a lot of allusions to my "December trip" slipping into my posts lately.

We'll be carting a four generation span of family to WDW, arrving on the 1st and 2nd (Suzy and I should be on-site by mid-afternoon Saturday) and leaving Sunday the 9th (I get older that day, incidentally).

If anyone's interested and is planning a trip during that time, send me a PM and we'll check schedules to see if we can get together... for buying me a drink or for pelting me with rocks and garbage, whichever most suits your inclinations or Car allegiance.

Jeff

FUN!
We went with 17 family members a couple of years ago. It was a lot of fun but hell trying to keep everyone together. We stopped trying about the third day and just met for meals.
I wish I could go but we went last Christmas and all our points are already committed to a May/June trip with Jill's parents.
Have a great trip...

I felt it was finally time to speak up. After months of reading these threads and finally being aggravated enough to register to post (yes, that stupid, never-ending Pop Century thread made me do it, although I haven't yet.... has anyone really responded to the original post? I just get nervous when there's no spell check in sight, and I'll warn you now; run-on sentences are my way of making you practice your breath control) I felt it was time to rear my, uh hum, head.

I, along with Jeff, would love to meet any of you who happen to be in the parks between Dec. 1 & 8. I do request, however, that if you plan to pelt garbage at my husband, please remember that I will be standing steadfastly by his side, although I sit firmly buckled into Car#2 (come on, there had to be at least one "reality be damned" eternal optimist in the family didn't there?). I have recently lost my job, and can no longer afford dry-cleaning, so please, do not pelt the smelly garbage. And as for those of you wishing to buy my wonderful husband a drink, I salute you, and assure you that he will pay for mine! ( He married me despite that eternal optimist, realitybedamned, thing!) I love you darling!
Suzy

...just because she married me doesn't mean she agrees with me about much of anything. ;)

Matter of fact, about twenty minutes after the ceremony, Suzy presented me with the "List of Jeff's Attitudes In Dire Need of Immediate Adjustment." I'm still working through the first page...

Although, when the recessional music at your wedding is the Theme from Main Street Electrical Parade, I guess one can feel fairly confident that there's a meeting of the minds at some level or other (it's one of my favorite wedding moments: as we're walking out the aisle, freshly pronounced, we started to notice puzzled looks at the strange synth voice and music, then, one-by-one, people grinning and rolling their eyes at us as they realize the origin of the tune. Big fun).

Welcome to the board, short stuff.

Jeff

Sounds like a great trip! Maybe I'll take a day trip during that week....Suzy, I'm also an eternal optimist!

Unfortunatly I am still working on the Finances for Honeymoon Disney Cruise in Feb so I will not be able to get out east.

I get my broadband connection turned on on thursday at which point the soon to be Mrs. YoHo may register. She's pretty firmly in Car 2 right now, but I think she's more Malleable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter