Some sad news...John's Dad passed this morning.

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
John's dad, Alfred Magi passed away this morning.

If anyone is so inclined, in lieu of flowers, a small donation in his name, to Give Kids the World will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I am so very sorry. Please hug John for us.

Very sorry to hear - thank you for letting us know Kevin (and about the GKTW request)

You all will be in my prayers

So very sorry. I know John came back to NJ to see his Dad often. Hugs and thoughts to you both, and John's family.

So sorry to hear this.

Thoughts and prayers to John and his family.

Condolences, John. I'm sure he was proud of you and all the happiness and laughter you've brought to countless amounts of people. Hope you and your family find some relief in remembering the good times and sharing stories.

My thoughts and prayers are with John and you. The world is a little bit dimmer when our parents are gone.

Sorry for your loss webmaster John and his family
It's never easy to lose a parent
:grouphug:

Thoughts are with you John. Suche sad news. Hope Kevin and all of the team are providing the support you need to get through the next few tough weeks. Xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. Will be praying and thinking of you all in the next few days and weeks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter